N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be up for some Uncharted later today, absolutely. Hope to see lots of you on. I do not know exactly what time I will be on yet, but it will likely be sometime between 4pm-11pm. I will post update.

I can play pretty much anytime apart from 7pm-10m.

Cat and Mouse. For me this is one of the most amazing levels (if you can call it that) of gaming history.

Looking forward to playing the game again on Crushing. Mainly because I'll be able to concentrate on really playing and not looking for treasures. Plus: highest difficulty = awesome.

But first I need to get all the treasures and finish the game on hard. Maybe I'll use a guide in the last couple of chapters to speed things up.

This game is all about "go to an area, climb some walls, find some shit, get discovered by bad guys, kill the bad guys"

But I fucking love it! It's really strange, as on paper, nothing really stands out, probably why I didn't like the demos. But the game as a whole is absolutely awesome. I suppose it's the old cliche of the whole being greater that the sum of it's parts. It's like watching a quite far-fetched, but damn enjoyable movie. Props to Rez and Dwarf Gourami for teaching me the error of my ways! :bowdown:

Once I'm done with the single player, I may give online a try if you guys would show me the ropes. Not played anything on PS3 online. Do you have to use a special headset or can you just use any bluetooth one that you would get with a mobile phone?

Do you have to use a special headset or can you just use any bluetooth one that you would get with a mobile phone?

Anything Bluetooth should be fine, you'll just need to pair it from the XMB. Whack your headset into pairing mode — method varies, I assume you'll know how — then under the Settings header of the XMB navigate to Accessory Settings and scroll down to Manage Bluetooth Devices. Follow the instructions.

You can check it's working via Audio Device Settings, also found under the aforementioned Accessory Settings.

This game is all about "go to an area, climb some walls, find some shit, get discovered by bad guys, kill the bad guys"

But I fucking love it! It's really strange, as on paper, nothing really stands out, probably why I didn't like the demos. But the game as a whole is absolutely awesome. I suppose it's the old cliche of the whole being greater that the sum of it's parts. It's like watching a quite far-fetched, but damn enjoyable movie. Props to Rez and Dwarf Gourami for teaching me the error of my ways! :bowdown:

Once I'm done with the single player, I may give online a try if you guys would show me the ropes. Not played anything on PS3 online. Do you have to use a special headset or can you just use any bluetooth one that you would get with a mobile phone?

I'm sure we'll all be happy to show you the ropes.:) Glad you're enjoying.

It says it on the Unch Online Welcome message. From Friday at ....as stated above about 6pm.

Just had some cool matches. The people I was playing with were lapping up my comedy. Even treated them to "Boys you best start callin' me butter. Cos' I'm on a roll"

And one said "I'm gonna add you, you make me laugh"

Connect 4 sniper to be honest. 2 non scopes, 2 zoom scopes. Plus, I'd sniped 2 other people prior to that, helped capture the treasure, and ended up getting a Fury in the same life with the Hammer. In other words, I am God.

I liked the Zource reaction 'no, please say no!' in the immediate aftermath of the event.

Yes, Michael, yes!

Too much cash for one sitting to be perfectly frank, had it not been for Mads I would've hit level 63.