Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Professor Layton and The Lost Future

Dante

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one get the nice Layton box thingy? I've had a little look around the Stars Catalogue and not seen anything.

I had trouble finding it too, but after several looks noticed a tiny link hidden near the top of the Club Nintendo homepage, titled 'Professor Layton and the Lost Future' (no image or fancy font), clicked it, and was taken to the page where I could claim my free box.

I had trouble finding it too, but after several looks noticed a tiny link hidden near the top of the Club Nintendo homepage, titled 'Professor Layton and the Lost Future' (no image or fancy font), clicked it, and was taken to the page where I could claim my free box.

Can you take a screen of where you saw this? I've been looking and I can't find squat.

I've thought about getting one of the Prof. Layton-games for my girlfriend, but I would of course play it myself too. Which should I get? Are the chronologically set up or can one play the newest version without missing any details?

Just go chronological, mate.

- Curious Village

- Pandora's Box

- Lost Future

It ensures more absorbation into the series.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game. Think I'll hold out to Christmas though as I'm low on cash. Loved the 1st two, especially the story of the second one. GENIUS!

Very fanstasy-like, yet really realistic. Very strange and sad :blush:

Anyone know if the movie is available in Ireland, or should I just order it off of Amazon?

I do:D: peace:

Me too. I liked the ending of Curious Village. I quite like Pandora's ending as well despite the odd twist.

Slowing playing through this, onto chapter 12 right now.

Can't wait for Layton 4, the movie made me very excited for it, I really liked the new characters.

• 1 month later...

I am one lucky bastard:D

I ordered this game from 'TheGameCollection' but it took longer than 14 days, so I got my money back.

So, I went ahead and ordered it from 'Memory.co.uk' ....and wouldn't you know it; a week later two copies fell on the doormat: One from each site:laughing:

This happened a while back though, am playing this game with my girlfriend. Furthermore, she got the other copy: peace:

So far we're enjoying it; the game is definitely a bit more 'mature' than the others.

Case in point would be a certain cut-scene in which the Professor deals with The Family Schwarzenegger style!

• 1 year later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!