N-Europe

Your Inner Child (Toys, Collectibles,etc) 56k Shoo!

Hellfire

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I JUST SAW THIS ON EBAY I HAD THIS CANT BELIEVE OMG.

And its not something that you specifically remember because its such a weird/lame character, but as soon as you see it you remember. I'm sure I'm not the only one to spaz out when seeing.....

20d7_1.JPG

Lego is a pretty big thing of mine, I used to be huge on it as a kid.

I remember the one year, I was given a Lego Castle set as a kid, and I spent the whole day making it. Then, I had a huge battle and destroyed the castle, enabling me to rebuild it again! :D

Also, Star Wars Lego Stuff. I was given a fair bit of it for a birthday one year, and I have a little Darth Vader lego keyring. :)

OOHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I JUST SAW THIS ON EBAY I HAD THIS CANT BELIEVE OMG.

And its not something that you specifically remember because its such a weird/lame character, but as soon as you see it you remember. I'm sure I'm not the only one to spaz out when seeing.....

20d7_1.JPG

I had that figure!!! Ah man he was one of my favourite villans, always get beaten by the turtles! [Thats my story playing, not the cartoon, oddly I don't remember him in the series at all]

I remember with lego i had a huge plastic chest kind of thing and all the bits from all the models went into it and all the instructions were kept then every now and again i would just build everything i could in like an afternoon :) I miss the simple days like that :P

• 1 month later...

Bumping to the MAX!

Anyone here remember The Ancestral Trail? Whilst drawing something I remembered it. I wasn't drawing a dragon [i did set out to draw one] but I always think of the cover with one on.

The first 26 issues, out of 52. Then they decided to go digital/futuristicings.

in2a.jpg

I'm going to purchase them from Ebay. It must be mine once more.