NEurope
Hellfire

Your Inner Child (Toys, Collectibles,etc) 56k Shoo!

This thread is about things you have/use that most call childish, but what do they know, the fools!. Toys, construction sets, collectibles etc... So, in a way it's e-peen, but it's also for talking about what you want, what's coming up, etc...

Show us your pogo sticks and train sets! Show us your toys, costumes and cartoon bedsheets! Show us your Pokémans! Show me your moves!

Also, I created this to show off my Shin Musha Gundam that Beardy Man got me as a birthday present (he's the man!), it's the first time I'm building one of these, so I'm no pro at it. I'll be posting pictures as I build it. Also, later, some e-peen!

DSCF1078.jpg

Holy Shit!

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1084.jpg

The first two to be cut!

DSCF1085.jpg

Yay, it's beggining to look like something!

DSCF1093.jpg

FUCK YEAH TORSO FNISHED!

DSCF1094.jpg

More later, I'll do the head tonight!

You motherfucking lucky bastard! When do I get presents from BeardyMan?

That's going to be a pain to build though.

It's hard, but it's awesome, I was thinking I'd do it in one go at first, but I think I'll take my time to stop and smell the roses.

I have loads of toys, many are packed away though. I might take some snaps tomorrow.

Some of my Heroclix;

Image059.jpg

(For extra points; Loads of comics/graphic novels, an old Burger King promo Pokeball, a Rubik's Cube, and some Disney memorabilia.

Image060.jpg

(Riddler and Shathra :heart: )

Disney is my other love. Classic Disney, the animations. Not HSM or anything. That's not really the Disney I know and love.

Image061.jpg

Image062.jpg

2 lanyards of trading pins from Disney (some from universal studios too).

EDIT: Didn't realise my childhood bear, Happy was there too! All crushed by my massive feet to the foot of my bed. :(

Wow, lots of clix and that Fantasia poster is awesome!

It's from the 1970's rerelease of it, I loved the style, and the fact it showed how styles changed through time.

It's from a really cool shop in Disney Hollywood Studios (in Florida...), full of these old posters. Mostly cult/obscure films, but they also have tonnes of expensive stuff like costumes/outfits/signatures from huge stars too.

DSCF3909.jpg

Came today.

AAAGh that's the one I want! Where did you buy it and how much? (Although I'll have to resist buying it)

hlj - £11 ish.

Oh I thought it was the huge one! Still awesome.

That thing is going to be a piece of piss to build Hellfire.

Is that supposed to mean easy or hard? lol

Oh I thought it was the huge one! Still awesome.

Huge one? There's a huge one?!?

That's a Wii next to it, to give it a scale.

Huge one? There's a huge one?!?

That's a Wii next to it, to give it a scale.

I'm pretty sure I saw a huge one once, it was from some sort of expo and it looked expensive.

Fase 2: Head Unit

This one's piss easy :P

DSCF1095.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

DSCF1098.jpg

DSCF1100.jpg

DSCF1101.jpg

OK, maybe the stickers should go first, this requires a bit more precision.

DSCF1102.jpg

Already fixed the upper sticker

DSCF1103.jpg

I think I'm supposed to cut out the circles or something, but I'm not sure.

DSCF1110.jpg

DSCF1112.jpg

DSCF1116.jpg

RAAR

A) Hellfire thats well coolz.

B) Stef, I don't know what that is, but it looks MA awesome.

C) *Glances around room for streams upon streams of awesome nerdy stuff...doesn't see any*

*Remembers hes not allowed it on show*

I'll photo the "sad" stuff I've got when I get back from work. Whinz.

Extra points for cuddly companions.

Some of the stuff you guys have is pretty awesome ^_^

At the moment I can't get any pictures, but I do (or when I can find them all) have all the pokemon games up to fire red or something, I used to and still love pokemon.

I don't really have teddies/plushies because when I was little it was lego sets and thomas the tank engine ^_^

Some of the stuff you guys have is pretty awesome ^_^

At the moment I can't get any pictures, but I do (or when I can find them all) have all the pokemon games up to fire red or something, I used to and still love pokemon.

I don't really have teddies/plushies because when I was little it was lego sets and thomas the tank engine ^_^

I saw Pokemon the other day, a new series called Battle Dimension or something, and it was actually pretty good. I remember it got really shit around the Johto era, but i was pleasantly suprised, even if the voice actors are rubbish.

Anyway, as for toys, i have a bunch of gaming stuff. I have a Fire Mario figurine, about 7 inches tall he is, and a bigger normal Mario that's about 15 inches tall that i got from Japan. I also have some plushie mushrooms and a Yoshi remote control Mario Kart (but that was just from Game). A bit cooler is my Kratos figure, a Wizpig toy (from Diddy Kong Racing) and i recently got some Sackboys (one about 2 inches tall and one about 5 inches tall).

I also have a dead pirate bobble-head thing from pirates of the carriabean and south park rubber-plastic type things

I would take pictures but they sit at work with me and i would look odd taking photos of my desk :p

Join us Rez we need to see your comic book collectibles! Join us!

I've actually been reading the Pokémon manga, which is suprisingly good! Seriously! So, I got pumped and started playing diamond again and watched some of the movies ^^ It's a shame the show ruins the potential Pokémon has. Battle Dimension huh? Have to take a look. I miss Charizard ;_;

Join us Rez we need to see your comic book collectibles! Join us!

I've actually been reading the Pokémon manga, which is suprisingly good! Seriously! So, I got pumped and started playing diamond again and watched some of the movies ^^ It's a shame the show ruins the potential Pokémon has. Battle Dimension huh? Have to take a look. I miss Charizard ;_;

Damn fucking right you'll see it. (My older than-about 2 years comics are in the shed though, so those won't be seen) but you'll definitely see some shit tonight. :)

I saw Pokemon the other day, a new series called Battle Dimension or something, and it was actually pretty good. I remember it got really shit around the Johto era, but i was pleasantly suprised, even if the voice actors are rubbish.

I have tried to buy the very first series, but for some reason it's very difficult to get ahold of, never mind getting it cheap.