N-Europe

France

navarre

France has given us many good gifts. The Lumiere brothers pretty much invented cinema projection, though the invention of cinema itself was kind of a universal thing, the French brothers actually developed a way to make it a mass audience medium.

France has given us countless fantastic films and filmmakers, and has just made a lot of fantastic people in the last 100 years. Godard, Truffaut, Renoir, Bresson, Akerman, Chabrol, Melville, Rohmer, Rivette, Zidane.

And of course, the beautiful Chantal Goya (before she did all that kids music).

Francais? Cest fantastique! Je suis francophone!

And if any body has anything bad to say about Germany...

I've never been to france, but I've been to Quebec a few times. Only one I can really remember though. I was there with a few friends last time going to this camp thing, we all agreed that nearly all the chicks were hot there. Montreal has the most boring airport ever (don't ask).

Montreal has the most boring airport ever (don't ask).

It really does, I had to spend 3 hours there to get my one hour flight to New York, breezed through American immigration and then spent the next 2:45 with literally nothing to do. And the Wi-FI- is ridiculously expensive $5 for 15 minutes I think

I went to Paris last year in July and I loved it. Some of the sights are awesome, and I really enjoyed myself. One thing though, some of the people were utterly rude. Half the shops I went into, I got the impression that people were thinking the sooner we left, the better.

France is a good country, just as long as you know the basics of the lingo.

Paris is a good city to visit, just show them worse manners than they show you and they soon discover a "please" or "thank-you". I've been to the tower among other sights, its all nice and that to visit.

Food is good, different but good stuff.

I've always wanted to go to France and haven't ever had the opportunity!! I'm liking the sound of good food and some nice scenery, a few years back I was gonna go on my lonesome but glad I didn't actually I think it'll be much nicer to experience with peeps (I don't know that language much either so might have been a bit scary!!).