NEurope

I'm definitely getting the vibe that Mario Party 9 is on its way. They've still not made one specially for Wii, have they? If I recall correctly, Mario Party 8 was 4:3 put in a 16:9 frame, and allegedly the motion controls were "tacked on". Not that I had a problem with that, but it still leaves a gap for a "proper" one.

If nothing else, it'll give Nintendo an opportunity to sell 4x the MotionPlus... ;)

I still pray for a Mario Kart Wii 2, with DLC and a track editor... I would pay Guitar Hero Instrument Bundle price for that!!

I may be reading too much into Marios hand - we usually see it fisted, never seen him hold up 5 fingers... Could we see a fifth installment of something?

That actually doesn't sounds too farfetched. But then Grazza saying Mario Party seems just as likley...

My mind has gone blank though. What Nintendo franchises have only 4 installments?

I'd be happy with a new Doshin, actually. The first was interesting, but didn't hit its potential. Doubt its Doshin though.

I may be reading too much into Marios hand - we usually see it fisted, never seen him hold up 5 fingers... Could we see a fifth installment of something?

If anything, we'll be seeing another Mario Party, because that particular Mario is from the box art of Mario Party 8

mario_party8_cover.jpg

Do you see, DO YOU SEE:grin:

Still, that big Mario could well be there to fool us all:laughing:

Remember, I called 1st class in the N-Europe Hype Train, only 2 more seats available: peace:

That actually doesn't sounds too farfetched. But then Grazza saying Mario Party seems just as likley...

My mind has gone blank though. What Nintendo franchises have only 4 installments?

Well, there have only been four Mario Karts on home consoles. Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Double Dash and Wii.

That's another image with Mario showing his five fingers. That's just an image from Brawl. I wouldn't read too much into his opened hand much.

mario_449x600.jpg

Oh, and PROPER battle mode!!

Proper on-line would be more than welcome:wink:

I think you've got it Fused; well spotted (and when I say well spotted, I mean well read on neogaf)... :)

Proper online? What's wrong with the online mode? Or do you mean Wii Speak support?!

Well, the ability to pick your teams would be a start and wii-speak, with all its echo, support would show that NINTENDO is at least trying to let us communicate with our pals from all over the world. I'm sure they can figure out tons of other stuff to add, but that's something for the next home console if one were to ask me.

I've never heard of something called neogaf, I still play Mario Party 8 daily:love:

I've got my fingers crossed for another adventure with a mustached piece o' paper:D

Its most likely going to be Mario Party 9, i'm surprised it's taken this long already! There were so many Mario Party games on Gamecube, the Wii comes along which would be perfect for the series, with motion controls and such, and nothing. Maybe it will use motion plus?

And DazzyBee, where did you get DJ Hero for £40?! I've been wanting it for a while but wasn't willing to pay loads of money for yet another piece of hardware!

Its most likely going to be Mario Party 9, i'm surprised it's taken this long already! There were so many Mario Party games on Gamecube, the Wii comes along which would be perfect for the series, with motion controls and such, and nothing. Maybe it will use motion plus?

And DazzyBee, where did you get DJ Hero for £40?! I've been wanting it for a while but wasn't willing to pay loads of money for yet another piece of hardware!

amazon.de Came 2 days later too! Great stuff!

So I've been in that mood of going back to old games to fully complete them before I buy new ones during 2010. I can thankfully say I have 100% finished Twilight Princess now (all golden bugs, all heart pieces, all poes), which leads me to my next question. Which game do I fully complete next? Super Mario Galaxy (Do the second run), or Super Smash Bros Brawl (finish off all the challenges)? Ta :)

which leads me to my next question. Which game do I fully complete next? Super Mario Galaxy (Do the second run), or Super Smash Bros Brawl (finish off all the challenges)? Ta :)

Neither... complete Metroid Prime Trilogy all games... on all difficulties... and if you've allready done that then... then... well done. :smile:

I still pray for a Mario Kart Wii 2, with DLC and a track editor... I would pay Guitar Hero Instrument Bundle price for that!!
Me too! :grin:

MK Wii 2 complete with DLC/Track Editor would be sooo awesome though. :love:

It can't be as big as another Mario Kart if they're letting Nintendo Power announce it. :/

It can't be as big as another Mario Kart if they're letting Nintendo Power announce it. :/

Why what is wong with Nintendo Power and that mario image does not mean anything it onley is telling us that its a Mario or Luigi game I hope its luigis mansion 2

luigis2.jpg

It might even be Mario Golf or Mario Tennis Wii

Edited by canand

I honestly never expect to see a Luigi's Mansion 2. Ever.

However, a sequel with Luigi as the main protaganist is a different matter.

I honestly never expect to see a Luigi's Mansion 2. Ever.

However, a sequel with Luigi as the main protaganist is a different matter.

why they trademarked it and people want it.

why they trademarked it and people want it.

Because Nintendo trademark everything? Is there anything they haven't trademarked?

In fact, you belong to Nintendo. That's how Nintendo trademark. They run around the Planet, with a pricing gun, trademarking shit all over the place.

Because Nintendo trademark everything? Is there anything they haven't trademarked?

In fact, you belong to Nintendo. That's how Nintendo trademark. They run around the Planet, with a pricing gun, trademarking shit all over the place.

They haven't trademarked [joke removed]. They considered it, but then realised nobody would want something with such a ridiculous name.

Edited by Ashley

I think it's going to be Mario Party. Why make another Mario Kart when it is selling like hotcakes?

And to be honest I am glad there has been such a big gap really, I was getting sick of how every year a new Mario Party game came out on the gamecube. Plus Nintendo need to bring out some more games over in japan to keep the momentum up in software and hardware sales, and Mario Party is a big hitter.

What would everyone say if they announced Luigi's Mansion 2 and everybodey say its not going to happen.