NEurope
Dante

Lost Series 5

Also, Sawyer is a hottie :heh: Yeah I love the mystery, twists, elements of the ridiculous, it's a great package.

Sawyer... yeah but I said Jim Robinson!

JimRobinsondale.jpg

aka Widmore.

Makes me wonder if Jacks dad is actually dead. Remember season 1, there was no body in the coffin. Apparently the creators said everything in the show has a scientific explanation. So that kinda takes away the paranormal aspect for me. I always thought that Jacob was trapped in time somehow. The island has probably 'moved' several times as there is an episode where Richard (the other others) meets Locke as a kid and subsequently gets pissed off at him for giving him wrong answers in some test. One thing i'd like to know more and hasn't been talked about since the early seasons. Who the fuck is behind Dharma and what was the 'incident'? It's like the creators totally forgot about them or something. Although I think my doubts maybe premature as I saw what looks like a Dharma dude in a yellow suit confront Faraday in the trailer.

I always thought the incident was the same thing that happened to Desmond, when the button wasn't pressed and a massive electro-magnet explosion sort-of-thing happened?!

True, it probably was the same thing but i'd like to know how it happened. Perhaps that's how they discovered they needed a countdown in the first place. I'm really hoping the losties have gone back in time to the original battle between Dharma and the others. That'd be great. Even better, the losties are the others... whooa mindfuck.

Because You Left

Sneak Peek 3

Sneak Peeks 4 and 5

Episode 5.02 - The Lie - Sneak Peek 1 - Extended

Episode 5x03 - JugHead Tidbits.

* This episode is an Oceanic Six-free zone. There are no appearances by Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun or Aaron.

* The title of the episode ("Jughead") refers to a thing not a person.

* One Islander declares his love and the object of his affection seems surprisingly elated about the announcement. Guesses?

* Charles "Big Bad" Widmore pops up three times in the episode and each appearance is more surprising that the last.

* Is Desmond your hero? If yes, you will be greatly pleased with this outing of the show, in which he totally kicks ass and takes names, even while he largely fails to achieve his declared goals.

* At least two new foreign languages are used in this episode, which means more subtitle funtimes. Apologies in advance to all the dyslexics out there.

* The following is not a line from the episode, but it could be: "Did you come back for your bong?"

Lost starts on Sunday @ 9pm double episode @ Sky One.

I was quite hoping it would be a Sunday.

oui, oui.

well, really it's tomorrow for the likes of us given time differences.

very hyped. I think this is going to be spectacular.

Drove past some big billboards today, 2 of em, one had locke on it wit sumthin like "Lockes dead right?" and the other had Hurley "Its all in his head, isnt it?" or sumthing along those lines, cant wait for this.

I nearly crashed in excitement :P

Just finishing up episode 2, it is not as good as 1. 1 had a faster pace of information.

Locke is coming back to life! yay!

ouch. my brain hurts. it gets more retarded every season i swear, yet i love it more.

i now have a man crush on sawyer. which is gay.

I was actually kind of impressed by that first episode, it provides a premise that has a lot of depth, but it is sure to confuse the hell out of casual viewers. They've haven't stopped pandering to viewers' stupidity, but they've calmed it down a lot and more time travel makes for more entertainment, so i'm pretty happy with this new season so far.

Also, Hurley's attempt at retelling the events of his time on the island was quietly impressive.

Were good that. Losts getting pretty fucking ridiculous now though...

Before it was confusing because things hadn't been explained. Now it's just confusing because it's hard to keep track of things.

But it looks promising. Has to be said that lost is not a show to rewatch. Started on season 4 again a couple weeks back, christ it was boring.

Distinct lack of Claire in the first two episodes. Other than that good.

Claire isn't on the cast list for alot of this season apparently. I think i read that somewhere. I think we will see her but not as much as we think.

Who knows. Looking forward to the new season tonight. Couldn't be arsed to download it, no point.

Claire isn't on the cast list for alot of this season apparently. I think i read that somewhere. I think we will see her but not as much as we think.

She ain't in this season, but she will be in 6 apparently.

Couldn't be arsed to download it, no point.

Watch it earlier and have the luxury of no adverts : peace: