N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

I'll join next season. You should get Ramar involved, hes a football fanatic.

Ramar joined up at the beginning, but he lost interest. :sad:

Anyway, I've got about three games left. I have to get as many points as I can. Have to try and beat gaggle, best thing would be to draw Haden, and Moogle may be one I can win. Hopefully it won't be too late by then.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-1 ^_^ Tellyn; you didn't have any reserves!

It's surely official; Oddy's won! Season over. Three (or two, for some) games left. Dyson's got his league sewn, and dom and rez are up - perhaps just fighting over 2nd place. I need 2pts from 9 to secure 4th place, but I've got oddy, then happenstance, to get through before gaggle as my final game. I drew against gaggle 2-2 at the start, and narrowly lost against Happenstance before losing miserably against Oddy.

Cube has haden and happenstance, mind you, so I'm willing to bet I keep 4th :)

Fuck it. A season back in the Lower League will do my team some good.

EDIT: Oh, fucking awesome in a good way. A press release I made for my main X11 team made the 'Xpert Daily' thing. I'd link but I can't get the page up. Look for it in Xpert Daily in The Lobby, select Xpert News and look for the 'Golden League' one. It's called "A Lucky Break". :smile:

BOO YA! Take that, odders!

... I thought I'd try. Maybe for a split second - if you checked in here first - you'd've believed it. I scoured previous match reports and... well, I thought I had you figured out fairly well. I think my mistake was in ticking the pressure box - and I'm surprised that I played much better once I was down to 10 men. Theoretically if it was 10 vs 11 I would've won 2-1, amirite? 3-8 on aggregate. Not cool.

Apart from that... well all the results went my way. Firmly tied to 4th place now. Realistically I could've earned maybe 2-4 more points if I had played better against gaggle in the first match and maybe taken better advantage over happenstance earlier this season - which would've still left me in 4th place so I can't complain.

The relegation battle is looking very interesting; I think cube'll beat gaggle, leading moogle vs. villan to decide which of those two will join gaggle - my money is on villan to continue his good luck and survive.

ReZ is 2nd place, shorty is winning again... crazy times! I think whoever ends up in 3rd is risking an extended stay in the lower league, should we not find enough replacements.

tl;dr?

Ah! Well done Villan! Interesting statistical analysis. Comparatively, for the current season I have more players in the top 20 for points than any other team; their scores also cumulating to more than any other team's. I have the 2nd-highest goalscorer; team-wise I have the lowest number of yellow cards in teh charts, but the joint-most reds.

... Yeah, I got nothin' spectacular. Curses.

Oh snap! Emo Blades save the day yet again. Cube is gonna beat me or cause a draw at least I reckon but who knows 2nd place just became interesting again I have to win though cause Happenstance isnt gonna lose hahaha.