N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got SOUNDLY thrashed, there. Forgot to set my tactics properly >_< lots of lovely bookings too. I was prepared, but shouldn't have had aggression on bruise. We both managed to tightly mark each other's playmakers :P

Played Haden - I told you! I'm still in 4th place, next game against the climbing Roostophe to probably decide whether I'm staying up or not, if you ask me.

I got SOUNDLY thrashed, there. Forgot to set my tactics properly >_< lots of lovely bookings too. I was prepared, but shouldn't have had aggression on bruise. We both managed to tightly mark each other's playmakers :P

Played Haden - I told you! I'm still in 4th place, next game against the climbing Roostophe to probably decide whether I'm staying up or not, if you ask me.

How the hell did you know I was going to make him my playmaker! I was sure I had you decieved!

You shouldnt be so down I only won 2-1 away after setting my tatics as best I could when you forgot. So you would have got a point at least if not a victory if you had done the same.

Interesting results today looks like the relegation battle is gonna be well close. Shame Oddy didnt draw I dont care what that wierdo says hes still the odds on fave at least I seem to have 2nd at least secured which is an improvement on last season.

Hate to say I told you so... ;) My team's knackered from being forced so hard at the first half of the season. Every single player's form was down before the match so I had to ease up a bit -- but I think my biggest mistake was in using the offside trap, as two of your goals were breakaways :(

ReZ - That's a good track record - well done :)

I won 3-1 but got a player sent of in the 94th minute -- a pretty major important player, so I'm a bit screwed for a while. I've been the most stable player table-position-wise for the longest now :) 4th is a nice place to be. Roostophe is all but guarenteed to lose his next game, so if all goes well then this time friday we'll have a more definitive league table.

It looks like Tellyn is down so far, and roostophe's made a brilliant recovery. Moogle is still in with a fighting chance - the next two games will probably decide who goes down. Very tense!

(got a player in the x11! very pleased :))