N-Europe

X-Factor 2008

Slaggis

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, he wouldn't have a career in the slightest [past the first christmas song] should he actually win.

How many of them actually do? Maybe Leona Lewis and Will Young, but both their careers are shadowed by the fact they only got deals through a shite talent show and they don't write their own material.

Secondly.. why the hell did I enter this topic.

My god, I don't like Ruth that much, but that performance was fucking amazing!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Laura's gone, and Daniel/Owen are still there? Fucking hell that's shocking, like Simon said neither deserved to be in the bottom two.

Totally agree, Ruth actually just blew me away! That was actually incredible! I'm so angry that crap acts like Rachel and Daniel are still in, forcing Laura, who actually has massive potential, to be booted off!

OMFG

I can't believe another talented person is going to be leaving because of Daniel still being in the competition.

My exact reaction! It's stupid and totally not funny. People's dreams are being crushed here. I blame 3 people for this:

1. The British Public- WTF?! Ruth and Laura were some of the best acts that night. They decided to put two of the best singers in the elimination part? And yet that Owen and Daniel goes through!? Whoever thought that Ruth and Laura were crap seriously know nothing about music.

2. As said above, people who vote for Daniel for "fun" to piss the judges off. Why would you do that? This is people's dreams they're screwing up, people who actually have talent and have that chance to be in the final. So don't vote for him because it pisses the judges off, vote for people who actually deserve to win.

3. Daniel- He MUST know in his heart that he won't win the show. I mean, I'm not being nasty but let's be serious, he's the weakest singer there. Compared to singers like...everyone left in the competition, he is the weakest. He won't even reach the final and if he does, I'd have a good idea on what the public know about music...nothing.

Rachel, Diana or Ruth should win this show. They have brilliant voices.

My exact reaction! It's stupid and totally not funny. People's dreams are being crushed here. I blame 3 people for this:

1. The British Public- WTF?! Ruth and Laura were some of the best acts that night. They decided to put two of the best singers in the elimination part? And yet that Owen and Daniel goes through!? Whoever thought that Ruth and Laura were crap seriously know nothing about music.

2. As said above, people who vote for Daniel for "fun" to piss the judges off. Why would you do that? This is people's dreams they're screwing up, people who actually have talent and have that chance to be in the final. So don't vote for him because it pisses the judges off, vote for people who actually deserve to win.

3. Daniel- He MUST know in his heart that he won't win the show. I mean, I'm not being nasty but let's be serious, he's the weakest singer there. Compared to singers like...everyone left in the competition, he is the weakest. He won't even reach the final and if he does, I'd have a good idea on what the public know about music...nothing.

Rachel, Diana or Ruth should win this show. They have brilliant voices.

You mean the people who watch X Factor. :smile:

You lot are all moaning about that boy still being in, but I wonder how many of you actually voted for the ones you wanted to stay?

I voted for Rachel last night, only the once though. Not like some obsessed people voting 10 times to keep the people they want, haha.

I voted for Rachel last night, only the once though. Not like some obsessed people voting 10 times to keep the people they want, haha.

That's fair enough I wouldn't expect you to vote lots of times, each call costs money, doesn't it? :heh:

But people that moan and did nothing about it could have basically swung the vote - but they think that the stronger singers will definitely get through, therefore don't vote.

But people that moan and did nothing about it could have basically swung the vote - but they think that the stronger singers will definitely get through, therefore don't vote.

Yeah but Daniel?! What the heck are the public thinking!!! :confused:

If somebody here likes Daniel, can you please tell me the reason why you like him because I don't have a clue.

Meh, I don't care if people are voting for him for fun. I actually hope he wins it for mega funnies, lol.

That's bull though, because there are actually some people on the show with real talent, unlike the guy who's only talent is discussing his dead wife.

So? Would be funny anyway. Like Rick Astley winning the Best Act Ever award. We all know he's not really. People there might have been actual candidates but Astley won for funnies. Would love to see the same on X Factor, would be great.

In fact I think I'll vote for him next week myself.

So? Would be funny anyway. Like Rick Astley winning the Best Act Ever award. We all know he's not really. People there might have been actual candidates but Astley won for funnies. Would love to see the same on X Factor, would be great.

In fact I think I'll vote for him next week myself.

"So?" - Ok, don't you see something wrong in doing that? Both giving a talentless guy hopes that will only be dashed and in turn maybe (laura is just the first) getting rid of people that may otherwise have a chance of a long career ahead of them due to the talent they have.

I see I'm fighting a losing battle here...