NEurope
Tellyn

Another Code: R, Gateway of Memory ** MARK SPOILERS!**

Not played it, but 1 + 2 buttons at the same time? 1 + 2 = 3, obviously.

:heh:

Edited by darksnowman

Not played it, but 1 + 2 buttons at the same time? 1 + 2 = 3, obviously.
:heh:

The thing is... I've tried that and it doesn't work :/ hence I'm stuck... I thought it would be as simple as that too but for some reason it isn't.

Edited by darksnowman

1 button, + button, 2 button?

Edited by darksnowman

1 button, + button, 2 button?

I can't believe I didn't think of that >.>

Thanks Nathan :)

Edited by darksnowman

Have only had the chance to play this for 15 minutes so I haven't really done anything but I will say it's absolutely beautiful in motion and the soundtrack is spot on. Perfect amount of ambience. Really looking forward to plunging deeper into the game later.

bleh, stuck on the charcoal puzzle. Added the charcoal, trying to light it but nothings happening. Figured I need some paper, found it infront of the cooler but Ashley wont pick it up. Anything else I need to do?.

bleh, stuck on the charcoal puzzle. Added the charcoal, trying to light it but nothings happening. Figured I need some paper, found it infront of the cooler but Ashley wont pick it up. Anything else I need to do?.

Matches... in the tent, use them and hold the match in the centre until it lights, then fan it with the cardboard flap.

Edited by darksnowman

The problem is that ashley wont pick the cardboard flap up.

Edited by darksnowman

Anyone know what the password is for the Computer? I've tried all the obvious stuff like char names etc, is the password hidden inside the same room?

this games impressed me, its much better than the ds game. and the cut scenes are simply beautiful. Also the game itself is good looking for a Wii game.

You need to look very good to spot a jaggy on my 37" lcd tv.

But i have to admit if the skits where voices it would be much much better.

The problem is that ashley wont pick the cardboard flap up.

You need to light the BBQ first, then the flame is too small, then you can pick up the cardboard flap.

---------------------------------------

Anyone know the Password for the computer bit? or even a hint as to where I can find it in the room... I know it should be something obvious but I've tried all the 'simple' options, I love this game but it really annoys me when progress grinds to a halt like this. :/

Edited by darksnowman

I must be really stupid as I can't for the life of me fan the fire in the barbecue to a larger state.

Tried the cardboard flap with hard and gentle flapping and got nothing. So tried the hat and still got nothing. Either it's incredibly simple, which I'm guessing it is, and I've missed it or it's more complicated than it looks.

Edited by darksnowman

GP, you just need to do it fan it quite fast but right from the top to the bottom so basically right up to the limits of where the wii-remote recognises the IR input, then start fanning a little quicker and eventually it'll light up.

Edited by darksnowman

I haven't bought a Wii game in a while but I think I'll have to get this, really liked the DS version and this one sounds good from your posts. I didn't really know anything about it until a couple of days ago either!

Katie, if you loved the DS version then you will most likely love this too :) it's well worth getting despite the odd moment of frustration on certain progress hindering puzzles.

I haven't bought a Wii game in a while but I think I'll have to get this, really liked the DS version and this one sounds good from your posts. I didn't really know anything about it until a couple of days ago either!

You need it. Trust me!

@ Ike - wow. That's actually an awesome advert. Is it the one that's been doing the runs on the TV? If so, well done Nintendo for ditching the white room and doing something good, playing to the dark undertones of the plot. And the girl in it isn't too bad looking :p

Hello! I am new on this board but I desperately need some help. I am also stuck on the barbeque task at the beginning of chapter 2. I have got the matches and put the charcoal on the barbeque. However I can not light the darn thing!! I have held it in the middle by the paper in the bbq for 30 seconds and it is just not working at all. I can not pick the cardboard flap up and am currently stuck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello! I am new on this board but I desperately need some help. I am also stuck on the barbeque task at the beginning of chapter 2. I have got the matches and put the charcoal on the barbeque. However I can not light the darn thing!! I have held it in the middle by the paper in the bbq for 30 seconds and it is just not working at all. I can not pick the cardboard flap up and am currently stuck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the N-Europe forums pinkylulu :)

what you need to do is hold the match in the centre for a little bit and then it will light, if this doesn't happen then just move it slightly when it is in the middle; you can't pick the cardboard piece up until you've lit the BBQ and some dialogue has commenced saying that you need to fan it with something.

Once you have the cardboard, start off by gently fanning and then fan right to the edges of where the Wii remote action is recognised keep doing that steadily and then faster for a little bit until it lights up more.

It is a bit tricky but keep trying, I hope this helps. :smile:

Edited by darksnowman

Geez people, I check this thread for some general info, but the last posts all contain puzzle solutions..

Anyway, am I correct on thinking this is a must-buy for me, someone who likes point & click adventures, and has Zack & Wiki, and all the Phoenix Wright games amongst others, in his collection?

And to what extent is the DS game needed, as far as getting enjoyment from the story? I'm guessing it's not required, but it's a great game to get nonetheless, so double win? Getting it (new) might pose a problem though (allthough, I think I may have found something).

I've always been interested in the DS game, but just never got around to it.. And now the Wii version almost sharing a similar fate, getting overlooked by me, because between the freaking monster PC I've just ordered, and the North Sea Jazz Festival next month, and the Conduit getting released, I have little room for other expenses.. I just get the feeling I should try to get the DS game if possible, and then the Wii game as soon as possible.

Geez people, I check this thread for some general info, but the last posts all contain puzzle solutions..

You know, I was thinking the same thing this morning but seeing as no one had complained I guessed everything mentioned must be minor enough. Anyway, I just edited most posts on this page so hopefully anything relating to puzzles and their potential answers is hidden from view. Basically then, can we put anything in spoilers from here on out, guys!

As for the rest of your post, Smeeg, just buy the game! :heh:

Will have to fit this game in sometime. I missed the DS version despite how intrigued by it I was. First I need to make some money. lol

Does anyone know what the password is or even a clue to get the computer password bit? if so, please post it in a spoiler box as it'd be much appreciated, I want to finish this game but it's this brick wall of something so seemingly simple stopping me... :/