NEurope
Tellyn

Another Code: R, Gateway of Memory ** MARK SPOILERS!**

OMG! The weights problem is driving me mad. I can not work it out. I do not have a token. The only thing it is recognising is either the coin or the battery. I have honestly tried every combination. Please help!

OMG! The weights problem is driving me mad. I can not work it out. I do not have a token. The only thing it is recognising is either the coin or the battery. I have honestly tried every combination. Please help!

In order to balance the scales you need either...

The special 'collectors' token which you can get by recycling a can in the machine outside of Bob's diner or the J&L fridge magnet which also works apparently, except I don't know where it is as I never picked it up.

Anyway, a combination of the weights and either of those two items will balance the scales. :)

Hope this helps. ^^

In order to balance the scales you need either...

The special 'collectors' token which you can get by recycling a can in the machine outside of Bob's diner or the J&L fridge magnet which also works apparently, except I don't know where it is as I never picked it up.

Anyway, a combination of the weights and either of those two items will balance the scales. :)

Hope this helps. ^^

Thank you for this. However, I have no more cans to recycle so I can not use the token and the shop is closed so I can not buy the fridge magnet. I am honestly stuck. Any other solutions?

Thank you for this. However, I have no more cans to recycle so I can not use the token and the shop is closed so I can not buy the fridge magnet. I am honestly stuck. Any other solutions?

Hmm there are possibly other small items in your inventory you can use but I'm sure I tried them all and it was the token that worked, as for finding cans, have you got the one that is outside of Bob's place? on the ground, next to his delivery vehicle? you should only need one can to get the special token, I got it from the first can I recycled outside Bob's.

Hmm there are possibly other small items in your inventory you can use but I'm sure I tried them all and it was the token that worked, as for finding cans, have you got the one that is outside of Bob's place? on the ground, next to his delivery vehicle? you should only need one can to get the special token, I got it from the first can I recycled outside Bob's.

You are brilliant, you have an answer for everything for me!

You are brilliant, you have an answer for everything for me!

I'm just happy to help :) I know how frustrating it can be to get stuck in games like this and because I've played through it and have got stuck more than a few times I'm glad that I can help others from my own experiences. :D

I'm just happy to help :) I know how frustrating it can be to get stuck in games like this and because I've played through it and have got stuck more than a few times I'm glad that I can help others from my own experiences. :D

Thank you. I am now in the clock tower trying to figure out the broken stairs and it isnt working. I have the hammer and nails but it will not let me pick up the broken step to put hammer it back in. Any suggestions?

I have figured it out now! Phew!

Thank you. I am now in the clock tower trying to figure out the broken stairs and it isnt working. I have the hammer and nails but it will not let me pick up the broken step to put hammer it back in. Any suggestions?

I have figured it out now! Phew!

I'm glad you figured that bit out because I wouldn't have been able to answer right away this time, had to go out :o I'm back now though annddd... i was playing the DS Another Code while in the car, quite enjoying replaying it. :)

About that repairing the broken stair bit, I actually messed that up lol when it came to the hammering bit, it seems I hammered too hard and broke one of the nails lol... >.> fortunately it lets you retry though.

can someone please help me, im stuck at the clock tower. i need to put the keys in the machinery on the 1st floor. but evrytime i insert the keys (in the right order) the keys will reset themself.

Also do you need motion controls to turn the keys or a button, bacause motion controlls isnt turning the key.

What you need to do is...

Insert the keys in this order...

Sword then Moon then Rose

Turn the Sword key 4 times, then the Moon key 1 time and finally the Rose key 6 times :smile:

To actually turn the keys you need to press and hold 'A' over the key and then turn it clockwise, like you would a real key.

Hope this helps. :)

What you need to do is...

Insert the keys in this order...

Sword then Moon then Rose

Turn the Sword key 4 times, then the Moon key 1 time and finally the Rose key 6 times :smile:

To actually turn the keys you need to press and hold 'A' over the key and then turn it clockwise, like you would a real key.

Hope this helps. :)

thank you for that

edit:

Its Moon sword and then rose

Edited by marcel

You're welcome. ^^

You're welcome. ^^

i think the number of times you need to turn the keys also isnt right, or do i need to do that in the same order as the insertion of the keys?

edit:

already found it out, is is in the same order as the insertion.

Edited by marcel

I finished the game yesterday. Without doubt one of the greatest games I've ever played.

I wish Matt could be in the game more, though. The last chapters were quite.. annoying, since Matt wasn't allowed to be in them (stupid Sofia). >:

Ashley and Matt are so cute together..

...I DEMAND A SEQUEL WITH 90% MORE MATT!

Hmm my thoughts...

While I agree that Ashely and Matt made a great team, it was necessary for him not to be in the final chapter, the last bit was the best Imo as it was reminiscent of near the end of the first Amother Code title.

If they ever make another sequel I'm not even sure if Matt would be in it, I'm not even sure where they can go with it but maybe they could both go off on an adventure in some new place or something but tbf I'm not too bothered if Matt is in the possible sequel or not, I like the idea that Ashley meets different characters on each adventure.

help, does anyone know how i input the researchers door code (E N A S W) i can't figure it out.

help, does anyone know how i input the researchers door code (E N A S W) i can't figure it out.

East, North, A button, South, West.

what's on the Wii remote that could be used as a basic compass?

thank you, the d-pad why didnt i think of that sooner. Im now at the beginning of chapter 8. And so far im really liking this game,i liked the ds version but the sequal on wii is so mutch better. A better story, no more top down few to bad it doesnt have voice acting this kind of games would really benifit it.

Hopefully when the wii2 (or wiiHD or whatever they call it) they will make a sequal to this even better, oh and nintendo next time market the freaking game.

My rough estimate says that the sequal will be released arround mid 2013, by then the wiiHD or wii2 is already released.

It's definitely a once per console series I reckon, especially as sales never seem to be that strong, a reasonable amount of people buy it, gains a cult following but unfortunately it will never reach greater heights than that due to lack of marketing and fluctuating review scores, it's a shame really.

Nearing the end of this. Must be near the end of Chapter 8. Got stuck but it's fine as I'll figure it out. Shouldn't be too hard. I know what I have to use it's just figuring out how to use it. This is really the only area of the game that's properly stumped me, apart from my epic failings at the beginning.

Puzzles haven't been as memorable as the DS game though which is a shame, although a little spark of genius shone through on one of the puzzles that harked back to the DS game (if you've played through chapter 8 I'm sure you'll know the one I mean).

------------------

Edit: Finished it. Absolutely loved it. One of the best games I've played this year and probably the best point and click title I've played on the Wii. Really, it was superb and I wholeheartedly suggest those on the fence about this give it a go. The mellow and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for gaming at this time of year and the graphics and sound were great. Cing did a really good job on a sequel that could have turned out pretty bad. I'd encourage a sequel purely on the basis that I can see that there is more story to be told from Ashley and I want to hear it. I think that is one of the most endearing factors of the game: that the story grips you so much you just want to keep playing to find out what happens. They could have done more on the puzzle front but I think what was there was fine. Good enough mix of easy and head scratching. Finished writing my review on it (giving it an 8.5) and while it's not been given the highest score I've handed out this year, it'll remain firmly at the top of this year's titles so far as one of the best. I now want to play Two Memories again.

Edited by Ganepark32

Im stuck .. trying to find away into the Crusoe office , can anyone help ?

Really glad to hear that you loved it GP :D it really is an excellent title, our review of it should be up soon, I think people who have played it and enjoyed it will be pleased with the score and hopefully it just might encourage a few more potential buyers. :)

Im stuck .. trying to find away into the Crusoe office , can anyone help ?

Hmmmm...

Check outside to the right, you should notice the rat coming out of the sewer cover, then use the connect feature to access the camera which is on the other side of the fence, you'll be able to see another sewer cover, then you should be able to send Matt through the closest cover to you so he can reach the other side.

hope this helps. :)

I hope so SCG. I mean, I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it criminal that a title like this doesn't even chart in the top 40 when if you think about how well something like Professor Layton sold on the DS, you'd think this'd do better. Apparently it's been advertised on tv as the rest of my family have seen it but I've yet to see one advert. I know this is more hardcore than Professor Layton but really, they're sort of aiming at a similar market so Nintendo should really be pushing this.

But yeh, fantastic game. I'm gonna shelf it for a few weeks then play through again. Hopefully the Conduit will keep my mind off of it from Friday onwards otherwise I'll probably end up starting a new file and playing that instead of the Conduit.

What did you think of the puzzle in Chapter 8:

where when unlocking the door you had to press the home key to work out the input? That one annoyed me because I didn't know what to do at first but when I found out I just laughed at how simple yet ingenius it was. Was like the stamp puzzle from Two Memories all over again

Edited by Ganepark32

Is it me or does this getting harder ?

Its ok it had me there for a moment but I have found Kelly's rabbit

Now im stuck trying to get the locked lockers open ( to get to the doll) in the Crusoe offices referance room . What do i use to open the locked lockers , am I missing a key ?

Edited by Penny
found a solution

Okay this is going to sound dorky. But I had to cheat to get the clock working and I just want to know for those people who figured it out how did you figure the sequence out? I must have turned that whole clock tower upside down and and I couldn' t find a thing

I would really apprecaite your answer because I am wierd like that and I want to know damnit