NEurope
Tellyn

Sin & Punishment: Successor Of The Skies

What struck me while playing it was how Treasure would be a perfect fit for Star Fox. While I enjoy the Star Fox games, I really hate how short they are. This game seems to have some decent length to it and there is a lot of variety to the levels, with some even going 2D like a classic R-Type game.

I've been hoping Treasure would get a crack at Starfox for a long time now, and a game shifting between 2D and 3D perspectives could be pretty awesome :grin:

It's a crime that the Wii Remote was never used for Starfox, like it is in Sin & Punishment. The fact that Wario Ware: Smooth Moves made us use the 'Chauffeur' method to control the arwing was always baffling to me.. even if it was still fun :heh:

It's a crime that the Wii Remote was never used for Starfox, like it is in Sin & Punishment.

I'm just playing the game on the Gamepad using the 2 sticks. Am I doing it wrong? :heh:

I'm just playing the game on the Gamepad using the 2 sticks. Am I doing it wrong? :heh:

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

It is true that one can play through this entire game in co-op right?

The Wii version has been waiting a long time for me and a friend to have a crack at it once we finish Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door.

It is true that one can play through this entire game in co-op right?

The Wii version has been waiting a long time for me and a friend to have a crack at it once we finish Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door.

You can play the whole game in co-op but TBH, it's kinda boring with the way they've implemented it.

It's a bit like SMG's co-star mode. The 2nd player basically plays as an onscreen cursor that can fire at enemies but can't be hurt. It's pretty dull since there's no danger for the 2nd player and it just makes the game much easier for the 1st player. It's basically there for someone to help out a player who's not very good at the game :heh:

Oh my daze at Hero-Of-Time using the Gamepad to play this!

You crack me up! How could you not realise pointing is better than control stick movement for an on-screen cursor?

Oh my daze at Hero-Of-Time using the Gamepad to play this!

You crack me up! How could you not realise pointing is better than control stick movement for an on-screen cursor?

I realise it is better but it was more convienant playing on the pad. Watching footy while playing a game = WIN.

I did have to switch to the Wiimote for the last boss though. I spent half an hour trying to beat him and I was getting really frustrated ( ask lostmario as he was listening to my angry rant via party chat ) with it all. I switched to the wiimote and beat him first time. :D The sticks just weren't fast enough to deal with all the projectiles in a timely manner.