Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

"New Play Control" Games!

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks OK - Wii controls probably suit it to perfection.

Having got bored half way through the original Prime (yet still Super Metroid is one of my fav games of all time), I just don't think I can be bothered to go through this again. Great for those who never got it the first time, but really? JUST Prime?

C'mon... This should have been a trilogy box set or sommat.

::shrug:

Really can't wait for Metroid Prime. Yes, I have the GC version but the controls just feel clunky after playing MP3 so I'm looking forward to utilising the new controls.

As far as a trilogy boxset goes, I think after MP2: Echoes gets its release with Wii-mote controls, I think they may consider it. Don't know if I'd buy it as I'll have all 3 titles but it'd make a fantastic gift for those who haven't played the titles.

The only ones I want to get are DK Jungle Beat, Metroid Prime 1&2, And Pikmin 1&2. Though there's so much else coming out this year I'm not sure. The only one of those I own is Metroid Prime. Besides that I've rented Pikmin 2 but didn't get that far. Is there an option to import saves from GC memory cards?

Still don't get the launch date differences, you'd think they would be much closer what with them all translated etc. I'll get Pikmin 1 and 2 once they go down in price I think. I reckon the only day purchase if I decide to get it, is Metroid Prime. All the games that have a sequal and becoming Play on Wii should be boxed together for convience :heh:

Plus I hate waiting for games.

Looks OK - Wii controls probably suit it to perfection.

Having got bored half way through the original Prime (yet still Super Metroid is one of my fav games of all time), I just don't think I can be bothered to go through this again. Great for those who never got it the first time, but really? JUST Prime?

C'mon... This should have been a trilogy box set or sommat.

::shrug:

It's far more justifiable than having pikmin on it's own or mario tennis. The game is Massive... it's by far the best game of the play range so far and it's definate classic on par with super metroid I think.

Are Japan even into metroid now?

Bizarre choice to release it there at all imo.

why not.. I doubt it cost that much to make to be fair.. This is the same game with wii control really.

hmm it's only a matter of time before we get wind waker isn't it

What is MP, 5 years old now?... Damn it's a beauty!!

I have it on GC, but may be tempted to get this.

It came out in 2002 so it's 7 years old I think. Pikmin is eight years old...amazing how they are both some of the best looking games on the Wii..kinda shows the standards 3rd parties are showing.

It came out in 2002 so it's 7 years old I think. Pikmin is eight years old...amazing how they are both some of the best looking games on the Wii..kinda shows the standards 3rd parties are showing.

Pikmin has got such a lovely style to it, and that's why I prefer it to Prime. Everything just looks so vibrant and alive. Really want to play this again.

But yeah, it's all down to effort really. You put the effort in, and you'll get rewarded. Resident Evil Four didn't just look great all by itself, it took tons of effort, craft and time. Killer7 was one of the best visually pleasing games on the Cube because of its style, but even then, you knew so much effort, craft and time had gone into that, as well. Third parties are using power and specifications as an excuse, and a pretty poor one at that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!