NEurope
arab_freak

Make an anime wee-you thing

hahahahahahaha

that was a waste of time.... *sigh*

niftylite@hotmail.com_567addf3.jpg

...where are my arms?!

All yours a pretty accurate. I can't get even close to what I look like.

Theres no "Multiply awesome levels by one thousand" button unfortch.

Hmm, not sure it really looks like me... I'm not good at these things, haha.

Hair should be flipped around and be a bit lighter, but they don't have the option for that. Plus I don't have a cleavage that big. XD

The popcorn mess on my face is pretty accurate though, at least when I eat the stuff at the cinema. =P

ineavatar1.jpg

gaggle64@yahoo.co.uk_4beb69a7.jpg

Not too far off, but not close enough. This is what I'll look like if I get to 35 and things have gone really super well.

Apparantly this little guy is me.

teh_jimzor@hotmail.co.uk_7c3ae4a9.jpg

There are similarities, but I couldn't get it quite right.

Anyway, this is based on me on a night out. So, hair done, shaven, and I'm wearing my shirt, coat and scarf combination. Haha. I couldn't quite get the skin colour right, or the shape of my face, but its pretty decent.

You look angry there! But yes, I do recognise you. =D

And why do guys get to pick the butt-chin but girls don't? My image is just not right without that hole in my chin. =(

Angry? Haha, thats pretty much my normal expression, I think. I think I just walk around grinning or smiling at everything. JIM: Bringer of happiness to people and pensioners worldwide. Coming to a city near you.

YOOOOU!

Also, its cool how yours looks like you. Although, you're right, it is missing your chin, which is a nice part of you. Heh. :)

Also, the popcorn mess is quite funny, and also true.

Flink, you should know that a manga character's eye size is directly proportional to how nice they are. I'm afraid there's no arguing with this, so you're just going to have be a bit more evil, okay? Tomorrow I expect you to not hold the door open for someone. On purpose!

Anyway, I need to redo mine.