NEurope

I got my copy today a nice day early and all I can say is wow if you're a old Street Fighter 2 nut from back in the day or into the more modern stuff it puts everyone back on the same level, it's just great fun, I've done the arcade mode and just got an impressive 32 win streak on survival mode. Online played smooth even if I did get beat lol

I got my copy today a nice day early and all I can say is wow if you're a old Street Fighter 2 nut from back in the day or into the more modern stuff it puts everyone back on the same level, it's just great fun, I've done the arcade mode and just got an impressive 32 win streak on survival mode. Online played smooth even if I did get beat lol

Got beat??? I was on SKYPE with you when it happened, that was a thrashing! You were crying!

Ive just had a couple of ranked matches online, lost my first but won my second.

In my first match I used Ryu and the guy from Onimusha: DoD which was a big mistake as he doesnt suit my fighting style at all. I managed to do my best with just Ryu and took most of his health off both characters but in the end it was 2 on 1.

In my second match I picked Viewtiful Joe as a partner for Ryu as I assumed he would be a nippy character, I was correct. I lay the smackdown with Ryu and then switched to Joe for some fast paced action. Victory was mine!

I will quickly mention how funny the mini game is during the end credits, still havent managed to spell THANK YOU FOR PLAYING yet though. :(

I didnt have any but then I just searched for matches in my country, or was it europe? Either way it was fine.

I've just put an order in for this. I'm hoping i like it as i love the normal street fighters.

Got mine this morning... can't wait to get home and try it! If enough people get it, let's have a ladder tournament or a knock out on the forums!

I've been having such a blast playing this today. I unlocked Zero and he is a great character to use, I may use him as my second character.

I finally unlocked the Lost Planet mini game, which is a laugh. I managed to spell THANK YOU FOR PLAYING by using the bicycle and not Roll which is the suggested method due to me cocking it up with her. :blush:

Speaking of Lost Planet the ending for the mech is great, it has various cameos from other Capcom people such as Baby-Head from Captain Commando, Armor Knight Grand Kaiser from Tech Romancer ( awesome game on the Dreamcast ) and Vile from Megaman X.

Its been great unlocking all of the stuff, think im on around 30% at the moment and im hoping to finish off Arcade mode with all of the Capcom characters today before moving onto the Tatsunoko side.

I haven't been home yet today.. but I assume Tatsunoko v Capcom will be waiting for me when I arrive :heh:

I'll definitely be up for some online action after I get to play it for a bit :yay:

This came today in the post, can't stop playing :D

The online has been completely lag-free so far, which is shame as that would have been a great excuse for not being able to win a match. The game itself is as solid as you'd expect so no complaints there either.

The only thing that realy bothers me and leaves me completely baffled, is why the douchebag from Dead Rising is in there. Surely someone such as Danté or Maximo would have been much more appropriate?

..hmm, unfortunately my order from Zavvi is yet to arrive so I won't be able to dive into this game until next week :hmm:

My record online with Street Fighter IV does not bode well for me..

Yeah, if they were gonna put in a guy like that it should have been Leon!

If they had chosen someone from Resi 4 it should have been Krauser!

Ergh. Thinking about the Capcom roster frustrates me. Well at least I can be thankful they put Viewtiful Joe in there, even if they did change the voice actor.

I spent stupid amounts of time last night just playing the Lost Planet mini game, still can't figure out how to get to the different levels though. I managed to take a different route once but that was it. It may have something to do with the score.

After playing that this left me with quite a bit of cash to spend in the store so I snapped up some more profiles and outfits. This also unlocked some icons for my online profile.

I finished off all of the Capcom characters like I set out to do which just leaves me with the Tatsunoko side of things. There's a few characters im looking forward to trying out but more than likely I will stick with my Ryu and Zero combo once im done with arcade mode.

Im surprised more people on here haven't picked this up. Its a fantastic 3rd party game, highly polished and Capcom deserve much praise for bringing it over to the west. Just wish there was a bit more crack on here about it. :hmm:

Just unlocked Zero this afternoon - he seems pretty cool from messing around with him in training mode. I need to start playing with the Tatsonoko characters more - I've only been doing the arcade mode with Capcom characters so far, to get the unlockable ones.

Im surprised more people on here haven't picked this up. Its a fantastic 3rd party game, highly polished and Capcom deserve much praise for bringing it over to the west. Just wish there was a bit more crack on here about it. :hmm:

In all fairness this was always going to be appeal more to the Japanese market and it was always going to be a risk bringing this outside to the west. But that will never work as an excuse if this sells poorly. It's a solid fighting game, the online is one of the best on the system, it has been highly praised by all critics and it's exclusive to Wii. People really shouldn't turn such a blind eye to this, especially when Zavvi sell it at such a price :P

Edited by STOOPIDDITTIES

I'm waiting for mine to arrive... but in the mean time i've got a question. Are there charge characters in this game? or is the action too fast paced for that??

Just wish there was a bit more crack on here about it. :hmm:
*Ping!*

"ASSIST OK!"

:laughing:

Got my copy today.

Have put in a couple of hours so far, completed Arcade twice, played through the mini-game and had a couple of online fights.

So far, so good. icon14.gif

Although my beat-'em-up skills sure as hell ain't what they used to be, I must be getting too old for this shit. :heh:

At the moment my team of choice is Ryu/Morrigan, have still got loads of characters to try out though.

Forgot to make a note of my FC when I was online, but will get it later on and post it up for you lot. I should really practice a bit before going on Wi-Fi, but I just can't help myself. :hehe:

I've been trying to not spend money. I was hoping I would only be purchasing my personal Day 1's this quarter: No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2 and Silent Hill.

But it seems I have to wait until at least March before I get any of those...

I thought it would be less cruel.

I have £20 of High Street vouchers staring at me.

This is tempting.

*Ping!*

"ASSIST OK!"

:laughing:

At the moment my team of choice is Ryu/Morrigan, have still got loads of characters to try out though.

Forgot to make a note of my FC when I was online, but will get it later on and post it up for you lot. I should really practice a bit before going on Wi-Fi, but I just can't help myself. :hehe:

Yeah, Morrigan is quite good, used her quite a bit during Arcade mode myself. I like any character who does a special move that fires across the screen. :D

I never touch the training modes in these games, even when me and my mates went head to head, it was all about the laughs. I still don't know how to bring in 2 chracters at the same time for a special though, did it once and haven't a clue how I pulled it off. :laughing:

I totally prefer this over SFIV because its got that pick up and play value. Sure you will get beat down by a person who learns the combos but a beginner can easily pick up the pad and have a blast with it. Plus this game doesn't have a cheap as hell end boss. * points to Seth *

Yeah, Morrigan is quite good, used her quite a bit during Arcade mode myself. I like any character who does a special move that fires across the screen. :D
Yeah, and she's got an interesting choice of outfit too. ;):heh:

Plus this game doesn't have a cheap as hell end boss.
I was really surprised by the end boss...

...totally wasn't expecting something from Okami.

:o

Very cool though. :cool:

Edited by RedShell

My copy arrived this morning.

This game is great... unfortunately I'm not.

I've completed arcade twice and done time attack once. Ryu's ending totally baffled me.

Played a couple of online games and my record speaks for itself - it's awful. I think I won 2 out of about 10 fights or so. Was taking a long time to find people too which didn't help. The first game was a bit laggy but the following ones (except the couple where the connection went) weren't too bad.

My copy arrived this morning.

This game is great... unfortunately I'm not.

I've completed arcade twice and done time attack once. Ryu's ending totally baffled me.

Played a couple of online games and my record speaks for itself - it's awful. I think I won 2 out of about 10 fights or so. Was taking a long time to find people too which didn't help. The first game was a bit laggy but the following ones (except the couple where the connection went) weren't too bad.

My record ain't good either, won 3 out of 9.

Just played against someone that was insanely amazing at the game, they were literally playing pinball with me! :heh:

I've started using Frank now, but his call a Zombie move seems to have a nasty habit of backfiring. :grin:

*EDIT*

Mike, H-o-T, Captain Falcon and everyone else with the game. Add your FC's to this thread:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=26643

: peace:

Edited by RedShell

Sign in to follow this