NEurope

Anyone who hasn't bought it yet but has been considering should buy it at that price.

It does annoy me slightly to see such a good game down at half price but if more people start buying it, then I guess it evens it out slightly. I thought, and still think, it's worth the £29.99 I spent on it and probably would have been happy to spend more on it if needs be. I love the game. Just wish I had more time to play it.

I was really lucky and got it for £12.99 off gameplay.co.uk. :awesome:

My honest opinion of it is I prefer it to Street Fighter IV. It might not be as flashy in the looks department or as technical (though it has it's moments), but it's somewhat more approachable and fun to play. What a game.

The best fighting games are ones that take a lot of skill to master, but crucially, are accessible enough for anyone to pick up, jump in and have a blast with.

This and Brawl pretty much have the whole genre covered on Wii.

Ok, despite having bought the game quite a while back, only now do I even have time to play it online.

I figured now would be a good time to gush about it: it's amazingly fun. Far simpler and accessible than MvC 2, yet complex enough so that button-mashers won't prosper against experienced players.

The characters may be virtually unknown (even those from the Capcom side), but there's no denying how great they all are. No clones, every single one of them plays uniquely, and the game is balanced enough, none of them are useless (except the giants, perhaps).

As for personality, their looks and mannerisms speak for themselves. It's a wacky roster we have here.

If you haven't done so already, buy it, seriously. Great game for veterans and noobs alike.

Sign in to follow this