N-Europe

Peadophilia

navarre

Thats true, there shouldnt be a punishment if they dont act. Its like arresting someone because they thought about stealing something.

BTW get a sig :p

Je has a sig, don't have time to mod it into the right file size cos. It's the same one I've had for a while

... but yes... pedos...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not like chopping it off, chemical castration simply blocks the arrousal response.

Yeah but you are taking away a liberty by doing that, stopping them from having any sex life at all. Just because they like kids doesn't mean that they don't like anyone else. They might be married or in a long term relationship.

Personally I think that it's cruel and I'm guessing that it's irreversible?

its not like chopping it off, chemical castration simply blocks the arrousal response.

What if they want kids?

Yeah but you are taking away a liberty by doing that, stopping them from having any sex life at all. Just because they like kids doesn't mean that they don't like anyone else. They might be married or in a long term relationship.

Personally I think that it's cruel and I'm guessing that it's irreversible?

Yea, irreversable.

Did anyone watch Fiona's Story last night?

You might be surprised to know, that not every Muslim in the world is a Western hating terrorist...

Really? I'm surprised to know that.

But yeah, rape is unacceptable. Love-fueled sex is more acceptable.

So if I rape somebody I love then it's ok?

Now we'll see if my girlfriend has anymore "headaches".

It's paedophilia by the way not pea..

Also, sexual abuse cases are usually initiated by a close/trusted member/friend of the family, as opposed to random people on the street.

Also, someone who happened to rape a kid isn't necessarily a paedophile, he may just be an oppurtunist rapist, not someone with a primary attraction to pre-pubescents, so he's a sick fuck, but he may not have the same motivations.

Amen to that.

Yeah, one thing I greatly disagree with is the castration.

Ditto. I find it a harsh punishment. I don't like permanent punishments. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that - contrary to popular belief - people can change. I don't like the idea that we're robbing them of the chance to change their ways. I know it's different when it comes to persons who have trouble controlling themselves due to mental causes, but for goodness sake let's pick an option that won't cause permanent harm. I don't like the idea of robbing people of possibilities permanently, nor do I like punishing people who have mental problems which harm their judging ability.