NEurope
Coolness Bears

What is your earliest memory?

The earliest memory I remember is when I'm at this theatre watching Jack and the beanstalk. I can remember the bean stalk in the corner and these dark red and green lights and being frightened of the giant's foot when it came from the ceiling and turning away in my chair to hide. :)

Other early memories are slightly skewered because of the video I mean I can see my fourth birthday clearly now but that may just be because of the video we have from it. :D

The next memory after that is Disneyland which was when I was about 5 which is an awesome memory. :awesome: We did so much magical stuff while there but my favourite bit is getting scared on the ET ride and making my Dad drop his bag into the ride breaking it and shutting it down for several hours. :p

So, what is your earliest memory?

My earliest memory is my first day at school, all I remember of it is getting hit by a car on the way there.

I can remember nursery fairly well, so i would have to say that was my earliest memory, i think i would be around 3/4. Infact i can think of quite afew occasions from then.

I remember making a salt dough model thing and trying to eat it on the way home. I thought you could eat it because it had been in the oven, how wrong i was.

I can also remember being told off for bringing chewing gum to nursery, someone swollowed it and told on me. It was hardly my fault.

What made me hate nursery was the everyday almost at home time i can remember crying because i didn't think my mum was going to pick me up.

Don't know about the earliest but I remember going with my mum to pick my brother up from infants. And he's 5 years older than me. So this was before I went to nursery. So would have been about 2/3.

Then it's pretty much a blur until now.

In a baby carriage being extremely pissed off about who was taking me for a walk.

In a baby carriage being extremely pissed off about who was taking me for a walk.

I'm guessing you were quite old when you learned to walk.

I'm guessing you were quite old when you learned to walk.

Oh you get me there....

my dad and i are painting the banisters at the top of the stairs in my old home, he's telling me a story about how he met my mum... he told me that my grandpa put an advert for her in the paper and said that the first guy in line would get to marry her ~ my dad was the second guy in line - but it was OK 'cause the first "guy" in line just happened to be a dog who'd gotten lost.

sounds kinda nice, but the only memories i have of my father are of him lying to me... :sad:

my dad and i are painting the banisters at the top of the stairs in my old home, he's telling me a story about how he met my mum... he told me that my grandpa put an advert for her in the paper and said that the first guy in line would get to marry her ~ my dad was the second guy in line - but it was OK 'cause the first "guy" in line just happened to be a dog who'd gotten lost.

sounds kinda nice, but the only memories i have of my father are of him lying to me... :sad:

Could be worse, could be memories of him beating you.

I remember being in a horrid brown coloured bathtub that we used to have when I was probably around 5 years old. Strange how I remember that and nothing else apart from the first day at school until about aged 8.

Everyone always seem to remember their first day at school, am I the only one that doesn't?

I have a few, not sure which is the earliest but they're probably all around the same sort of time. One is watching my parents leave for a night out and then me turning round and running to my old babysitter. Another is me playing with this wierd action toy thing in a sink trying to make it swim. The last would be me being on a swing (like a junior type one) at the bottom of my garden and slicing my foot open on a stone that was poking out the ground. I just remember looking and seeing my foot covered in blood, and then getting taken to Adenbrooks in Cambridge to get it glued.

I remember me trying to walk up a bunch of stairs in my grandmother's house, but I don't know how old I was back then.

I also remember making a few plasticine/clay figures with my mother when I was about 3.

My earilest memory is hitting my head on my parents bathroom door from bouncing on their bed and falling off and my dad taking me to hospital in his car.

I was about 3 i think.

I have a few very early memories. The one I think came first was going to my local future shop with my parents and them buying a then brand new Macintosh Performa as our new family computer. I was about 2 I think. I think anyone here can see why I would remember something like that.

Sort of on the same subject, With my first day of high school being this wednesday, I was thinking about my first day of elementary school and my first day of junior high. what I found odd about this was that I remember my first day of elementary school better.

I'm not sure, I have a few very old memories. I remember being in my first home, an apartment in the 5th floor, and crawling around the house until I reached the veranda I then crawled between the veranda bars and almost threw my self of it. According to my mother, the diaper on my fat ass got stuck between the bars and saved me.

I have a memory from daycare, but it's so blurry I'm not even sure if it really happened or if it is something I dreamt once. I was annyoed at this daycare person who tried to make me play with some toy I didn't want to.

If it's real, then it's probably my earliest memory. It's a little hard to place it chronologically when you're not even sure it happened, though.

I have a memory from daycare, but it's so blurry I'm not even sure if it really happened or if it is something I dreamt once.

I have a few memories from when I was about 4 to 6 years old.

Most of our earlier memories will be what we wee told thn our mind moulds them into what we think are memories.

Coolness, the E.T ride is at Universal Studios, it's not owned by Disney.

----

Dunno my earliest. I remember being 3, and being at a family friends house, and her roguish daughter (younger than me) telling me to open my brand new Batman costume, despite my mum telling me I wouldn't beallowed it until we got home.

And I remember I got the Catwoman action figure from the Batman cartoon series, and I was for some reasom, scared of the little black cat she came with. I hid it under my mums pillow, then claimed to have lost it.

Most of our earlier memories will be what we wee told thn our mind moulds them into what we think are memories.

Sorry, I can't quite figure out what you mean? :confused:

My earlierst memory was when I lived in another house with a wooden floor in the kitchen. In the kitchen there was a cupboard with a top shelf, where all the paint was kept for painting pictures with. I decided that I was gonna sweep the shelf with a broom because it was dirty, so I tried to do it - but it knocked the paint down and the paint exploded all over the floor and stained :(

Another early memory was I was stuck in this stupid carry thing, (like a rucksack, but you put a baby in it) And it was on top of the table, so I was really high up and couldnt get out. And noone else was around..

Being in a pushchair, with the plastic cover down 'cos it was pissing it down, when I was about 2/3.

My earliest memory is of knocking a glass of milk over, which my mother had placed on top of the tv. Needless to say , the smell wasn't pleasant. Think I was 3 or 4.

I just remembered something from even earlier than before. Though, its a very faint memory. Just a single image of being in this one place.

My earliest memory is of knocking a glass of milk over, which my mother had placed on top of the tv. Needless to say , the smell wasn't pleasant. Think I was 3 or 4.

A similar one here.

Woke up before my mum, went to the kitchen on my own and went to the fridge to get some milk. As I was only three, I dropped the bottle of milk and made a mess, and my mum got pretty angry, which then resulted in me running away and hiding in the airing cupboard.