NEurope
Coolness Bears

What is your earliest memory?

I guess the first holiday I can remember is Ibiza, 96, just after I'd turned 4. memories include a LOT of snails, posing for a caricature, staying at a childrens centre to give the parents a break... and I have vague memories of kicking a rabbit when thinking it was some sort of football variant.

Being in a pushchair, with the plastic cover down 'cos it was pissing it down, when I was about 2/3.

It's weird you saying that because that's my earliest memory as well. That and playing Mario on a black-and-white TV? :wtf:

Sorry, I can't quite figure out what you mean? :confused:

We get told about what we did when we were little, we then imagine or think about it. Eventually you 'remember' it as if ou were there. So its actually not you remembering the event, but your mind recreating the even so you think you remember it.

Dunno if that made more sense lol.

Another early memory was I was stuck in this stupid carry thing, (like a rucksack, but you put a baby in it) And it was on top of the table, so I was really high up and couldnt get out. And noone else was around..

Sounds like a nightmare..

My oldest memory is probably from just before I turned 2. I remember looking out my living room window at cars driving by and I can still remember the layout of the house quite well.

Or when I was 2ish in Florida. I remember the ground being too hot for my bare feet.

We get told about what we did when we were little, we then imagine or think about it. Eventually you 'remember' it as if ou were there. So its actually not you remembering the event, but your mind recreating the even so you think you remember it.

Dunno if that made more sense lol.

Ah, yes, now I get it. :)

I don't believe this to be one of those cases. I remember thinking: "I don't want to play with that, stop trying to make me." It's not something I've been told. I'm still quite sure it could just be a dream, though.

Ah, yes, now I get it. :)

I don't believe this to be one of those cases. I remember thinking: "I don't want to play with that, stop trying to make me." It's not something I've been told. I'm still quite sure it could just be a dream, though.

Im not really disputing, just showing my theory, and thats all it is i may be 100% wrong.

One of the only things i can remember is my 6/7th birthday and i was talking to my friend Bradley. He was wearing a black waistcoat and we were in the toilets, we were talking about dirty things (to 6/7YO's) and we were laughing.

Earliest thing i can remember is being about 2 1/2 years old and me and my dad walking in the park (i say walking, i was near enough being assisted). Good times they were.

Two key early memories for me, is one was must have been when I was 1 or 2 and I woke up early morning still in my cot, so I glanced at my parents sleeping in the bed in the same room. Then I went back to sleep, very strange that I didn't make a noise.

And like several others, I too remember being in the push chair with the plastic cover on because of the rain. Mum was picking up my brother from school and I can remember whereabouts on the pavement we were in the street - close to a junction.

I miss those times, much more simpler :)

I remember being a fetus in my mom's womb. It was quite compfy but started to get a little cramped after a bit.

You've just lost 10000 credibility points

Coolness, the E.T ride is at Universal Studios, it's not owned by Disney.

Ah ok! :p

Well It was part of the whole florida experience. :) I remember other details from my primary school but when I was about 5 I remember a car bombing down the road and crashing through the schools (rubbish) fence right into the playground almost knocking me over!

That was scary, luckily no one was hurt and after that they got a completely new fence and an extra metal barrier to stop it happening again!

Bloody hell guys, i can barely remember stuff that happened last week >.>

infact, i remember little of anything, *thinks* nope i guess the earliest memory would be like when i was 12 or something at school running round and i got hit by a snowball..

i remember going to the bakers in pram with my mum.

i remember telling my mum that were going to miss the stop as where on a train.

i remember falling asleep on a chair as my brother and sister were getting there photo taken with the xmas tree.

You've just lost 10000 credibility points

Oh well.

credibility for what btw and how do I get these points back?

Oh well.

credibility for what btw and how do I get these points back?

You dont wanna know what you have to do to get cred points back from Rok!

I find it strange. I know what was my first memory because I was aware that I didn't have any conscious memories before that. I had affinities to people and objects but no recollection of any events happening bfore the morning of my 3rd birthday.

I remember waking up and feeling bored and that I wanted to leave my bed which was actually a crib I think still. My mum came and got me but the next bit is a blur. I remember going downstairs at one point and then further into our house and there were loads of people there for my birthday. Everyone was happy and having a good time and it was sunny outside as it is 99% of the time on my birthday.

I remember there being music and a girl my age wanted me to dance with her and I remember feeling uncomfortable because she seemed to know me but I obviously had no memory of her.

My birthday cake was white with blue piped icing. It had a set of plastic trains running across the topeach carrying a candle. I also remember nipping in when everyone else was outside to steal a bit of the icing off the corner.

Was a good day.

Watching Sesame Street while suffering from a bad case of the hiccups, giving the whole experience a rather nightmarish quality. I seem to recall it was a sketch of Kermit singing enthusiastically while a bunch of cows got hurled around in the background. It still haunts me to this day.

Watching Sesame Street while suffering from a bad case of the hiccups, giving the whole experience a rather nightmarish quality. I seem to recall it was a sketch of Kermit singing enthusiastically while a bunch of cows got hurled around in the background. It still haunts me to this day.

Thats Kermit singing "the cow jumped over the moon" and it all getting out of control as I remember. I never really got to watch Sesame Street but I remember that when you were ill and had to come home from school, it was the ONLY thing that was on television. The entire rest of the day was void of stimulation.

earliest memory? well lets work this out. i was in a crib, i was in a romper suit (do they come in grown up sizes? they were awsome) i woke up late, and was thirsty, i started shouting "DINK!" as in drink. i had to use the cot bars to stand up and wasn't tall enough to see over the bars. i watched my mam go down the stairs and get me a drink, then i was given it. memory over.

going on the evidence, i was about 1 1/2 to 2. i remember it clearly and dont see why id be told such a dull story by my mam. outher earliy memorys include first time i went to nursry, then getting expelled 3 days later and starting a new one, getting wall paper for my room.

i also remember being chased around metro center by a little girl with downs syndrome, i was like 7/8 at the time but its such a funny sentence i had to say it.

earliest memory? well lets work this out. i was in a crib, i was in a romper suit (do they come in grown up sizes? they were awsome) i woke up late, and was thirsty, i started shouting "DINK!" as in drink. i had to use the cot bars to stand up and wasn't tall enough to see over the bars. i watched my mam go down the stairs and get me a drink, then i was given it. memory over.

going on the evidence, i was about 1 1/2 to 2. i remember it clearly and dont see why id be told such a dull story by my mam. outher earliy memorys include first time i went to nursry, then getting expelled 3 days later and starting a new one, getting wall paper for my room.

i also remember being chased around metro center by a little girl with downs syndrome, i was like 7/8 at the time but its such a funny sentence i had to say it.

Woo! I call my Mam, Mam aswell.. Not many people i know do.

I was about three years old in the local shop with my parents, I noticed a packet of chocolate digestives and mentioned how my recently deceased grandad used to buy them for me.

About 16-18 months old, I remember whistling at my grandad as he came home from work. He was really proud.