NEurope
Vicar

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Votes are

No lynch(9) : Tellyn, Raining_again, Eenuh, ShadowV7, jayseven, mr-paul, rokhed00, mundi

Majority is 10

send in you Pm now to speed thing up

I know im dead blah blah

Vicar and volcom have put effort into making this game, and all they have got from it is people moaning about it. Just get on with the game, no need to say it out loud, i wouldn't bother making another game guys, people have just spoiled it.

I know im dead blah blah

Vicar and volcom have put effort into making this game, and all they have got from it is people moaning about it. Just get on with the game, no need to say it out loud, i wouldn't bother making another game guys, people have just spoiled it.

Who was blaming the GM's? Its crap cause a lot of "participants" aren't bloody playing. :blank:

No im just saying that when people are saying this game sucks, i feel its unfair on Vicar and volcom.

Majority has been reached

The heroes where confused and decide to sleep on it.

day 5 has ended night 6 has begun.

I will promise you the next night will be big I have something I should have done before night 3.

and PM me tonight and If we are lucky the day can benign tomorrow if every one sends there PM But the day will benign on Friday even if you forgot to send in you PM

And dead ppl don't speak

This is the list of remaining players btw:

Darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

mike-zim

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_again

Rokhed00

ShadowV7

Shino

Tellyn

The fish

wildo

Zell

Ok the writeup is finished I only need volcom´s blessing (He didn't like the last one that much). he will post it when he is finished working (I hope).

Night 6

A man wearing a top hat entered the city “Nice night to do what must be done, well look at the time I´m running late“said the man and started walking. He arrived to his first destination; he knocked gently at the door, but no one answered the man heard clearly that someone where inside the building so he kicked up the door, three dudes where playing some video game they didn’t even bother standing up to see who kicked up there door they just kept playing, The man with the top hat walked towards them and said “You boys haven’t talked or even voted the entire game so I must ask you to leave the townâ€.

Mike-Zim is “dead†he was Multiple Man. There was always another pair of him just hanging around giving him extra votes. He was neutral.

__________________________________________________ __

Young girl where preparing to leave when her door bell rang, “Pizza delivery†said someone behind the door, “I didn’t order any pizza†said the girl and opened the door, a bald man stood in the doorway holding a crossbow “Surprised? †said the bald man and pulled the trigger.

Rokhed00 was Kitty pride. He could sneak inside other peoples building and see how it looked like. She was good

__________________________________________________ __

The professor woke up from a bad nightmare and saw something staring at him “I copied you key, to make it easier to protect you…….. Something wrong?†Said the man with the red mask “you really think someone is going to try to kill me?†said the professor, that moment something jumped through the window and attacked the professor “Close your eyes professor!!!!!†shouted the man with the masked and pointed a huge plasma cannon riffle at him “Say hello to your new friend†Yelled the masked man and blasted the thing off the professor and though the wall “Are you ok?â€Said the man with the mask “Get away something bad is about to happen†said the professor and started to breath really fast, few minutes later the professor stood up and said “It´s ok. I really have to go now I´m supposed to meet someone but I don´t need your help again tonight†and started to walk away from his building.

__________________________________________________ _

The main with the top hat arrived to his next targets house but this time something wasn't right his front door where ripped open, he walked inside and saw someone wearing a leather jacket all covered with blood standing over a body.

Wildo is dead he was Iceman. He could freeze target during the night making them unable to retch there target. He was good.

“He was getting on my nerve. I mean not even one vote or a word from him….. He deserved it†said the man wearing the jacket “You right, and thank you for the dirty work, hey I have one favor to ask, can you pound it?†Said the man with the top hat and put his hand in a knuckle “why not†said the main in the jacked and did the whole respect knuckles thingy. http://lh6.ggpht.com/spinthecube/R1y...nucklesma5.jpg if you don’t understand me

The professor arrived to an airport hangar saw his target standing there holding a vial filled with blood “I see you finally found me†said the man wearing blue. “I have no time to talk give me the vial and leave me alone†said the professor and ripped the vial of him and walked away. When the professor went out of sight something landed next to the main in blue and said “Something is not right here, you agree?†said the red and yellow thing “I agree†said the man in blue and walked away.

The man with the top hat arrived to his next target that stood on top of a building and where messing with his gravity board. “You got to be the worst villain ever; you haven’t done anything during your stay here, any final words?... thought so†Said the man with the top hat and kicked the guy from the rooftop making him fall to his death.

Shino is dead he was Green goblin. He could kidnap people during the night making them dos stuff for him or revile their identity.

“Well it looks like my work here is finally is finished, time to go home†said the main with the top hat and walked out of the city never to return.

Daily bugle Gotham edition –Final edition

In memory of J. Jonah Jameson

Our beloved boss died last night he was the fish he made all of the people in Gotham know what where happening during the night and he could get crazy amount of info about his target.

For the curios people he was killed in his office with a trophy, no fingerprints were found on the trophy. He was neutral.

Remaining players

Darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_again

ShadowV7

Shino

Tellyn

Zell

Majority is (8)

Day 7 begins now (I have confused everyone including me with the night and day numbers so I´m just starting now on 7 to make thing easier)

ok, mixed write-up. Cheers to whomever protected me last night - clearly did the trick. Mind if you do it again tonight?

Hulk, then.

Any leads?

Or Connors, the write-up really wasn't that specific. I'll go with Gizmo's info until Jay tells us what he was up to last night.

Vote: Jayseven

Gizmo; I know who you are. I have no idea why it doesn't seem right to you. I'm trying to find two people in order to create then insert a serum to control my powers. It could go wrong if I don't find Mr. Fantastic -- but luckily I know who that is. Do you want me to be more specific about last night?

Tellyn; if you question how specific it is, I'd say just read it again :)

For now Vote: jayseven.

I guess anything about what your doing might help about the serum or anything since your up to no good just now :heh:

Gizmo; I know who you are. I have no idea why it doesn't seem right to you. I'm trying to find two people in order to create then insert a serum to control my powers. It could go wrong if I don't find Mr. Fantastic -- but luckily I know who that is. Do you want me to be more specific about last night?

Tellyn; if you question how specific it is, I'd say just read it again :)

I'm not seeing it. If you mean "something bad is about to happen", Connors also transforms under stress. Actually quite a lot of Marvel characters can transform, so I'm still not sure.

Wait, I just read the bit about Mr. Fantastic. I'm not entirely familiar with Fantastic 4, so care to enlighten me?

Well I'm not familiar either :P All I know is I can try to inject the serum by myself but WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN [sic], or I can find Mr. Fantastic to ensure a safe event. I didn't realise that Connors also did, but think what you want to think.

Shadow; I have no idea why "something is not right here". For all I know, our crazy icelandic brethren are referencing to;

“I have no time to talk give me the vial and leave me alone” said the professor and ripped the vial of him and walked away.

I seriously don't know why or what this 'something' that isn't 'right' is. But Gizmo must do. I have no idea how what I did last night was evil, and I know Gizmo isn't evil too.

*SIGHS*