N-Europe

Players Choice series?

Nicktendo

Wii games are usually 49.99, 360/PS3 are 69.99/79.99, so a bit cheaper :P I don't see that many budget titles for recent consoles though, since those are usually just 1st/2nd party. I'm just talking here, I understand what you're saying and mostly agree.

In my experience 360 games are the most expensive new but ps3 and wii games are the same price new mostly for some reason.. Oh well :)

• 1 month later...

..if this is a sign of things to come from Capcom, I look forward to Okami getting the same treatment.. I will definitely buy it at £14.99 :heh:

When you look at £45 for Zack & Wiki, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 together, that is awesome!

..if this is a sign of things to come from Capcom, I look forward to Okami getting the same treatment.. I will definitely buy it at £14.99 :heh:

When you look at £45 for Zack & Wiki, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 together, that is awesome!

i want to try zack and wiki and im too much of a coward when it comes to spending money on games.

UC didnt like from what i played its... ok but seemed very dark and..... pointless ha

re4 is best game ever and even better on wii.