N-Europe

Frustration Thread

Guest Maase

Mad with something? Angry with something? Wanna scream but you're in a house full of guys who would put you in the Hospital if you screamed? Join in!!!

Here, type as much as you want against something that happened to you, do it... NOW!!! :mad:

I'l start, because im really frustrated

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! MY WII HAS PASSED OUT, IM MAD, IT TOOK ME 4 HOURS AND IT DIDN'T DO NOTHING, ARGHGAHAHGAHGHAGH

And then, i come to the net, AND MY HI5 WAS PENETRADED (Not in the sexual way)

ARGHARGHARGHAGHRRH

And then,

MICHEL DIES!!!

ARGHARGHAGHRGAHRAGHRH

And to end up greatly, IM GOING IN VACATION ON 30 TO A STUPID PLACE, AND I ONLY KNEW NOW!

FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Woo...Feel much better

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pat, pat* :hmm:

i've sooo much i could say about housemates (who lack indoor voices) who call their boyfriends at 2am ~ but ive never really been angry enough about something to bother posting about it in anything other than the meaningless post of the how was your day thread ^__^

CHILLAAAX, biddy! (/ ^___^)/

*pat, pat* :hmm:

i've sooo much i could say about housemates (who lack indoor voices) who call their boyfriends at 2am ~ but ive never really been angry enough about something to bother posting about it in anything other than the meaningless post of the how was your day thread ^__^

CHILLAAAX, biddy! (/ ^___^)/

When theyre talking, talk louder and when they question why your shouting ask them the same thing.

I'm frustrated because I can only find 1 multi-disc game that isn't a pc game!!!

Also because I SAW a freaking basketball net today, and I even had my camera on me, but I forgot it was on the BISH!!!!

Your obsessed with BISH lol.

As for me, i dont get angry.. i get even.. :p

I think this thread is a bit counterproductive. Yes you may get annoyed (by trivial things it seems :p) but the best solution with frustration is to let it out, get the moment over with and move on. Having it written down won't help as you can re-read it and remember your initial anger.

Hmmm let's see, my health is in the slumps again (stomach, nerves, blood pressure, teeth all at once), I got suspended from Uni because I didn't do enough subjects the last 3 years despite giving them medical thingies proving I couldn't go because of my medical condition, so that's great, specially because I've been give or take 3 years in the first uni year.

More... since I'm in shitty health mode I can't enjoy my vacation to the fullest, oh and talking about vacation, my best friends went to Japan for three weeks (which is something I always dreamed to do, not hard to figure out why I couldn't go) to have a blast, while I stayed with my family going to the same crappy beach we go to every year since I was born only to hear my sister constantly summoning huge fights. Also good, has been a great source of joy every time I think about that.

I need to break some skulls to let off steam, that's what.

A list of things that frustrate me:

People who chew with their mouth open (my sister does this)

xbox and playstation fan boys who constantly insult Nintendo and everyone who plays Nintendo games because they think they are for kids, when they have never tried a Nintendo game in their life.

People who constantly insult Apple products for no reason and condemn them because they don't have every single shitty and useless feature that other mp3 players and phones have.

People who go around saying they're asian or retarded or some other random thing to make themselves sound cool.

People who constantly going around insulting religion for no reason.

People who talk in indian accents and threaten to bomb you as a joke.

The gangs of aboriginal people who go around causing problems and threatening people (I once had to stay half an hour after school because one of them told his TA that he was going to go after me after school and they wanted to wait until he had left (why not just let me go and keep him?)).

People who are upset because they got the strap in aboriginal residential schools when they were a kid.

People who drive down the street with their windows open and stereo on full blast.

People who think MP3 means "music player version 3".

People who stare at you because you have an Apple laptop.

People who need to win at everything.

People who think they are cool because they aren't a virgin.

Homosexuals who constantly bother you because you are strait.

When old/middle aged people are ignorant.

When people call any random handheld gaming device a Gameboy.

When old people think they own the world.

When disabled people think they can do whatever they want.

People who are constantly using their mobiles.

People who drive while doing something else.

People who bug you about stuff until you do it.

People who tell you something they've either told you about before or you already know about and when you say "I know" or "I get it" they keep going on and on.

People who when writing bibliographies for school projects say things like:

"Computer"

"Internet"

"Google"

People who don't answer your question right away.

Ubisoft.

People who call USB flash drives "Memory Sticks".

Pedophiles (especially the one who teaches at my old school).

Chavs.

Jack Thompson, Media Watch, ect.

Piracy.

Minority groups who think they are better because they have been "mistreated".

When people don't give reasonable arguments and just say what you support sucks or something like that.

When people say they are better in games because they use an action replay.

People who use noob tactics in Smash bros and then say they are better than you (even though you beat them 9/10 times).

People who jack stuff.

People who in general think they're better than you.

People who tell really bad jokes and think they're funny because some random kid laughs at them (not with them).

The Taliban.

Nazis (And anyone who jokes about being one, ect).

xbox and playstation fan boys who constantly insult Nintendo and everyone who plays Nintendo games because they think they are for kids, when they have never tried a Nintendo game in their life.

People who constantly insult Apple products for no reason and condemn them because they don't have every single shitty and useless feature that other mp3 players and phones have.

People who go around saying they're asian or retarded or some other random thing to make themselves sound cool.

The gangs of aboriginal people who go around causing problems and threatening people (I once had to stay half an hour after school because one of them told his TA that he was going to go after me after school and they wanted to wait until he had left (why not just let me go and keep him?)).

People who are upset because they got the strap in aboriginal residential schools when they were a kid.

People who drive down the street with their windows open and stereo on full blast.

People who tell you something they've either told you about before or you already know about and when you say "I know" or "I get it" they keep going on and on.

"Computer"

"Internet"

"Google"

Ubisoft.

Chavs.

Piracy.

When people don't give reasonable arguments and just say what you support sucks or something like that.

People who use noob tactics in Smash bros and then say they are better than you (even though you beat them 9/10 times).

People who jack stuff.

People who tell really bad jokes and think they're funny because some random kid laughs at them (not with them).

The Taliban.

Maybe it would've been easier to list the things that kept you calm or smiley smiley Carol Smilie?

wow.

you need to chill...

Maybe it would've been easier to list the things that kept you calm or smiley smiley Carol Smilie?

TBF, I bet most people would have that long a list if they really thought about it. I think if I listed the things that kept me calm, that list would probably have been even longer.

I'm not 100% able bodied either.though fairly close to it. And I don't know what the laws are in the UK but here its different.

And I'm not racist because my friend is black :p

What grinds my gears is that I think I'm having a heart attack. Major chest pains are painful.

What the? This thread is perfect...

Feel angry? Type everything, at least with me, it works.

Anyway, one more frustration:

I LOOKED ON MY CALENDAR NOW, AND I SAW THAT ITS 29 ALREADY, CAN'T BELIEVE THEY JUST WARNED ME THE DAY BEFORE GOING, im so angry grrrr

Guest Jordan

Wow, Emashers list is full of stuff i often do... but then again his anti piracy/pro apple/anti anything Nintendo attitude is second to none! ;)

(Above comment was not a flame, simply a friendly jib.)

"Computer"

"Internet"

"Google"

Ubisoft.

Chavs.

Piracy.

People who jack stuff.

The Taliban.

This list looks familier. Have you posted it before?

I think this thread is a bit counterproductive. Yes you may get annoyed (by trivial things it seems :p) but the best solution with frustration is to let it out, get the moment over with and move on. Having it written down won't help as you can re-read it and remember your initial anger.

I think so too!! - I mean we all get tiddled off at stuff but sharing it with others ain't the way forward. It's not nice to read through, makes your head think bad :heh:

Most of the time genuinely disabled people aren't like this and want to be treated fairly. the ones like that are usually the fat fucks who have a mobility scooter because they are too fucking lazy to walk and are claiming benefits because they are scum who contribute nothing to society and don't deserve to live. Those people are the reason that I've had to change my name and have plastic surgery just so the police don't catch me and give me multiple life sentences for trying to make the world a better place.

I think its a good thread because you can read that other people have shit days too.

yeah and then we can look down on them and feel better about ourselves.