N-Europe

What. The. Hell? [Classic Movies You've Not Seen?]

ReZourceman

Out of all the awesome films that have been mentioned in this thread, I have failed to see Godfather, Scarface and Predator....

Predator was a weird one because when I was 8 my Dad allowed me only to watch it until the Predator comes! which confused me as he let me watch the whole of Alien. :) So that's why I haven't seen that!

and Whenever the Godfather is on TV I always miss it. >____<

I have no excuse for scarface. :p

I think there is a lot of classic movies I haven't seen but I'm only young, there is still time. :heh:

Summary of thread: Paj Meen Ah has never seen Ghostbusters?

Oh no!

And now follows a stream of people saying how crazy that is and how marvelous the film it is, and a couple of people saying stuff like "big deal".

It could be worse. nightwolf's not seen The Terminator, Terminator 2 or Predator. I mean, what the fuck?:heh:

Hope everyone has watched Aliens, Hellraiser and Night of the living dead?

....Snap!

I've also never seen The Godfather, The Good The Bad and The Ugly and probably loads of other 'classic' films. I'm not a big film person.

I have not seen any of the aforementioned movies.

I've seen one of the ghostbusters but I can't remember it.

I have also only seen episode one of star wars even thought I have them all, and the godfather trilogy, on my PC.

I have also never seen batman begins and that too is on my PC.

*goes into hiding*

You people...

128347587844687500fail.jpg

Go to blockbusters well actually go back in time to Ritz that seems more fitting and rent rent rent. Both Ghostbusters films are awesome, Every arnie film is worth viewing, the vast majority amazing and a select few have to be seen regardless of quality. And watch batman begins! What are you doing with your life?

Go to blockbusters well actually go back in time to Ritz that seems more fitting and rent rent rent. Both Ghostbusters films are awesome, Every arnie film is worth viewing, the vast majority amazing and a select few have to be seen regardless of quality. And watch batman begins! What are you doing with your life?

Masturbating... furiously.

I have not seen any of the aforementioned movies.

I've seen one of the ghostbusters but I can't remember it.

I have also only seen episode one of star wars even thought I have them all, and the godfather trilogy, on my PC.

I have also never seen batman begins and that too is on my PC.

*goes into hiding*

Furious masturbation aside, you make me want to die.

I also confess to not watching any Godfather film [although I've heard they're boring/shit] or Scarface.

The only people I know who've found them boring are people with an attention span of a goldfish. The first 2 are fantastic films, although the book is even better.