N-Europe

Retro_Link

Yeah, definitely. You're probably right. I am cautiously optimistic since there is no mention of it being DLC on the poster or PSN logo (although those Home people could easily be standing in front of it). I think you're right though.

When is this out again?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the Joker stages are coming to the 360, they'll just cost you some Monopoly money. I wonder if that means we're in for another Yoda/Vader situation, with both consoles getting something 'exclusive'?

The good thing about this news is that presumably the Joker content is actually worth buying and isn't just a skin for Batman.

But the Joker himself isnt coming. The challenge stages are for both systems.

I only have the PS3 and I still think exclusive DLC is wrong. If you can put it in both games you should do.

Agreed, whilst its nice to be on the recieving end once it still isn't right when there is no tech reason why content can't appear on both systems.

I was interested in this, but the pettyness of the exclusive DLC rubbish means it's not top of my list... it never was but it just means I'm less likely to buy it straight away, expecially if the DLC is timed exclusive or w/e. :p

The actual game does look very promising though.

Thats not how i remember her :(

Harley Quinn.

I mentioned that on the Dojo, she looks awful but there must be a reason behind it, she may even appear in the game with her usual costume. Could be a recurring boss character if that's the case. Visit Dojo.

Agreed, whilst its nice to be on the recieving end once it still isn't right when there is no tech reason why content can't appear on both systems.

I think its because Sony helped promote Dark Knight. They are advertising the Joker and levels as exclusive on US Home. Got to say the Home updates have been excellent.

You can understand it from a business point of view but if the developers were more human and took pride in the fact that they offered their work to everyone so that it could be enjoyed by all then the problem wouldn't occur.

As it is supply vs demand means this'll continue to happen.