NEurope
Karl619

Forum visiting behaviour!

I browse all of the threads which have had new posts, even if the subject doesn't interest me. However i don't usually venture into the Wii, Gamecube, DS, Wii channel or retro boards. I mostly just browse as i have nothing interesting or witty to say, although i do post when i can help/inform/contribute to something.

N-Europe is usually open throughout the day.

I have periods where I will post quite a bit. Then nothing for about a week or something. :wtf:

One thing I tend to do is search for my username. That way I can see if anyone's asked me anything or quoted/responded to something I said or asked.

For the most part I just browse through threads looking for troublemakers these days. I don't go in Wii Discussion very much, except to check there's no stupid threads, but mostly I leave that in the hands of the three mods there. when I first came to n64-Europe, the n64/future gamecube discussion was the only place I hung out, but that's all changed now...

Only General Chit Chat, the WoW thread in Other Consoles, and if I have money the Bargain Board.

Even then it's only threads like the Image Gallery, How Was Your Day, and the occasional non-permanent that interest me (for example meet-ups and news and shit).

But then, this isn't really the main forum I go on though (despite it being my homepage).

I usually just have my favourite threads that I post in a lot.

One thing I tend to do is search for my username. That way I can see if anyone's asked me anything or quoted/responded to something I said or asked.

You just want to see if anyone has talked about you. Such shameless ego bashing. You would never catch me doing that. :indeed:

I tend to stick to general, mostly because it's got most of the threads I like posting on, recently I've been reading the weed thread and sexuality ones.

I do however go on the buying/selling threads as well as wii discussion, I don't tend to post much on wii discussion, just read what's around and same for ds too.

I sometimes read and post in tech, because either I need help or I generally have something to say.

It's quite random, hence so many posts in 8 months. /life

When I'm online, 99% of the time there's an N-Europe tab open.

I get here via N-Europe.com to see if there's any games news or whatever posted that's of interest, then I hit the forums button to get in here for the real mayhem. I hang out in the middle forums (Wii, Handheld, Wii Channels, Retro and GC if there is any new posts/ threads) then veer to the bargain board and other consoles if things are particularly dead and eventually up here to General Chit Chat as a last resort. Sometimes I'm purposefully in general to check out the footy thread or other sports threads. Oh and I pop into the animé thread from time to time, but very rarely post in it.

Thats about it. I don't use the new posts button or anything, I just remember where I left off at before in most threads.

Exciting and enlighening! : peace:

I generally spend 99.5% of my time in general or tech... I only came here via soag's demanding that I join back in the C-E days, I lurked there and decided to make an appearance when it moved over to R-E. Take notions to not post for ages, then I'll be on here constantly for months on end :heh:

I sometimes take a read at wii/handheld/retro, I don't feel like I generally have much to add, but its interesting to read opinions =)

and see what Emasher is bitching about today,

TBF, I don't argue with people every day. I'm not the worst for it either.

TBF = To Be Frank. (Just like To Be Honest, but you're being a bloke named Frank instead of being Honest.)

TBF = To Be Frank. (Just like To Be Honest, but you're being a bloke named Frank instead of being Honest.)

:laughing: Cracked me up!

In the summer holidays, I could spend hours online in the daytime, jumping between threads. My enormous amount of free time and lack of anything better to do resulted in me reading and posting in many threads, some which even didn't interest me. I'd also stay up till 3 AM or so, just browsing through the forums. I mainly stayed in General Chit Chat and Wii Discussion inlucing subforums, though.

Now, school has begun again and I only log on in the evening after I'm done with my homework and before I go to bed. I am more tired and can't stay up till late at night anymore, so I only read and post in the threads that really interest me now.

And about reading and posting, I read a thread and post if I feel I want to contribute. I like discussing things, but only things that I feel I have sufficient knowledge to discuss. I really don't feel I can take part in the weed thread, as I don't know much about drugs, except they're bad for you. And some would call that a prejudiced opinion, so I'll just stay clear of it as I can't really defend it well.

In the summer holidays?! School has already begin?!! We're in the middle of summer! The holidays just started.

Actually (at least here), the Summer Holidays started a while ago, they'l end in September, lol.

It can also mean To Be Fair. As it does in this case.

You can't make a good joke with that, though. You could try, but epic phail would ensue. Something which nobody wants...

In the summer holidays?! School has already begin?!! We're in the middle of summer! The holidays just started.

Actually (at least here), the Summer Holidays started a while ago, they'l end in September, lol.

In Denmark, the summer holidays start in the middle of June and end in the beginning of August. I've just started school again.

In Denmark, the summer holidays start in the middle of June and end in the beginning of August. I've just started school again.

One word: Unlucky

On a serious note, sometimes i wish i was back at school! So much easier than working + earning money...

One word: Unlucky

On a serious note, sometimes i wish i was back at school! So much easier than working + earning money...

Well, compared to you guys, I believe we have more one-week vacations throughout the year.

It depends on just how bored I am. I'll often have the forums open in a window behind a DVD, or in a different tab to a streamed episode of something so that I can switch to the forums and fill my time while the episode loads... I start in the playground, check the threads that are new/posted in recently, then head to gen chit-chat. Quite often these days I'll ignore the ol' religion/art/philosophy/alcohol/drugs/cigarettes/username threads simply because there's nothing new to say on the subject.

But if there's a thread I've not read at all that maintains popularity and builds up reams of pages then eventually I'll pop in to see what the fuss is about.

But yeah, on quiet days/friday nights when i'm sad and at home I end up going through pretty much all the other fora scanning for good threads.

... Well isn't that all rather interesting to write, but dull to read, hum?

It's quite random, hence so many posts in 8 months. /life

you have barely 100 posts less than me :P I average around 3 posts a day!

I only go in whatever thread that looks intersting, and post anytime I feel I have something to add, regardless of what board it is.

As of late, that happens to be in mostly the Wii Board, considering the quality of new threads in Gen Chit Chat has hit somewhat of a low at the moment. Never go in any Trade, Creative, Other Consoles, Tech, Retro boards. Handheld only rarely.

I browse at work, mostly on my lunch but i sneak on at other times during the day too. I dont usually visit at night as i dont like to sit at the computer after being in front of one all day, but i will sometimes pop in.

I only post when i've got something to say too, so i wont post in all or many threads, only select ones that take my interest. Unless i'm extremely bored that is.

N-Europe gets at least 2 visits from me Daily on a weekday. Once at lunch in work, and again when i come home and have had dinner and washed up etc.

I usually visit the General Chit Chat topics first then proceed down to Technology, Wii and Other Console Threads and see whats going on in there. Usually got a bit of Jon playing in the background whilst browsing the forum.