Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Penguin Break Season 4

ReZourceman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands up who thinks Michael will skip the surgery to help with the break in *puts up hand*

*keeps hand lowered*

I can't see him not having the surgery when there's absolutely no alternative.

I think this break in may be a first for the series, where Michael plans it down to the last detail, but it's up to the others to carry it out and put the plan into action. May be things get difficult, but Michaels not around to offer a solution so they have to think it up themselves?

*keeps hand lowered*

I can't see him not having the surgery when there's absolutely no alternative.

I think this break in may be a first for the series, where Michael plans it down to the last detail, but it's up to the others to carry it out and put the plan into action. May be things get difficult, but Michaels not around to offer a solution so they have to think it up themselves?

I looked at the sneak preview for the next episode, it's pretty much what I based my assumption on.

OMG!! They can't leave it like that!!!!!!!!!

I know Michael had a look round for stuff before he touched Scylla, but even I was thinking at the least it might me on a pressure sensor, let alone touch sensitive!

Just grab it and run man!! RUN! RUN! RUN!

Michael better get to the hospital aswell; though he's either gonna be held captive now or he'll be on the run so that's not looking likely! DAMMIT I don't want him to die!

Break in was cool and how it was just so quite for all that time watching; different to the sort of stuff we've seen before.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out next week!

i cant wait for next weeks episode after that.

Silly bastard is gonna get caught for such a stupid mistake, he best run before baldy catches him. Does anyone think they have a plan for teabag and co, a few guns or summin? I also think Sarah is gonna get caught.. again

i cant wait for next weeks episode after that.

Silly bastard is gonna get caught for such a stupid mistake, he best run before baldy catches him. Does anyone think they have a plan for teabag and co, a few guns or summin? I also think Sarah is gonna get caught.. again

hints that he has set it up to get caught by the general.

Wouldn't suprise me if he knew he would be caught, they still need the sixth card remember.

What a great episode though, seriously awesome. I'd almost forgot Gretchen was in a school girl outfit at the start it got so good! haha. The whole break-in was so cool and tense. Very well done and thrilling to watch. But damnit Scoffield, didn't Sara tell you not to do anything stressful!!!

Am going to watch it again tonight, i didn't quite pay attention to what was going on with the Chinese people/Self/T-bag and Gretchen etc side of things.

Wouldn't suprise me if he knew he would be caught, they still need the sixth card remember.

What a great episode though, seriously awesome. I'd almost forgot Gretchen was in a school girl outfit at the start it got so good! haha. The whole break-in was so cool and tense. Very well done and thrilling to watch. But damnit Scoffield, didn't Sara tell you not to do anything stressful!!!

Am going to watch it again tonight, i didn't quite pay attention to what was going on with the Chinese people/Self/T-bag and Gretchen etc side of things.

Yeah Self was a little stupid there; he isn't the sharpest tool in the box anyways, but still, it had 'set-up' all over it!

T-Bag new the sexy secretary would be watching/listening in on him, so he and Gretchen set them up.

Dunno if they expect the Chinese to kill Self and Secretary though; Self's gonna have to cut them a deal!

Also... that would be absolute CLASSIC Scofield if he has set himself up to be caught! I hadn't thought of it like that!! but the guy's a genious, he had us all guessing back in Sona, when he let T-Bag, Bellick and Lechero [sp?] get caught as part of the plan! So why not have us guessing again! Love it!!

Oh and...

fl6h13zj16jodibh8.jpg

Michael knows. Self gave him that envelope from Gretchen remember, and it was only then that he decided he had to skip going to hospital to help. He has a plan to get the sixth card :)
Yeah Gretchen's note may well have informed him about Scylla being touch sensitive and that it would be a way of getting to the General, or getting him out of his office.

but if he does get to the general his stupid headache will fuck him up, im predicting someone is gonna die soooon!
Can't be that soon, because where I previously thought it was another fairly short season [an extended second half of Season 3], it seems it's gonna run the full course and be 22 Episodes long like Seasons 1 and 2!

That means we're only half way through!!

Oh and if anyone wants to know, Episode 22 is called...

Over and Out

Yeah Gretchen's note may well have informed him about Scylla being touch sensitive and that it would be a way of getting to the General, or getting him out of his office.

It will be a photo of the general and Lisa because Mike gave it to Sarah.

Wow, i had a feeling it was coming to an end, but 22 episodes?! That's awesome :D

This last series is 24 episodes long.

It will be a photo of the general and Lisa because Mike gave it to Sarah.

This last series is 24 episodes long.

- For what purpose?

- Source? Are you sure? because the episode list I linked to goes to Ep.22 and its title pretty much confirms that episode to be the last! Also Seasons 1 & 2 were 22 Episodes.

- For what purpose?

You forgotten the scene with Sarah with a gun in her bag on the bench and Lisa walking past her?

to kidnap her as backup plan. I bet it is a photo of the general and Lisa kissing.

- Source? Are you sure? because the episode list I linked to goes to Ep.22 and its title pretty much confirms that episode to be the last! Also Seasons 1 & 2 were 22 Episodes.

I have checked the source and i was wrong the infomation.

It is that might be extended two additional episodes.

I'd be glad for this to be the last season because the whole Prison Break saga has been awesome so far and with Season 4 the show and story will conclude nicely and go out on a real high.

Though with these extra 2 episodes it gives hope that Michael may not die, as there's still part of the story to tell after Season 4. Because they wouldn't have a Prison Break 'mini-movie' without Michael would they?!

Maybe Season 4 ends on a cliffhanger regarding Michael and the Prison Break 'event' lets you know the outcome.

Grr, why is it struggling with ratings, its such a good show. I dont mind if the extra two episodes are on DVD though, i'll definitely be getting it.

So many shows are ruined because of 'ratings'. I'd never have thought Prison Break would have suffered though. If all of USA isn't watching it, it gets ditched.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!