NEurope
ReZourceman

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

In a way it feels kind of bad to laugh at Madonna, because there is no way in hell that mental problems were not involved during the shooting of that vid. It feels bad, but I get over it. :D

shiekahin1.png

For suggesting the mighy Noel Edmonds should receive a punch in the face.

:P

1zxo75t.jpg

For suggesting Noel Edmonds shouldn't receive a punch in the face.

So wrong. That woman that was on today though...

I thought she wasn't that bad, but Baldy's voice just gets me.

I really don't see how Hugh Dennis is on Mock The Week. My Hero showed he isn't that funny. Plus him and Frankie Boyle won't stop until it's called "The Boyle & Dennis Show"

I might be absolutely smashed, but this is probably the best thread I've ever seen. I haven't not laughed at any post yet.

010808-lisa-lg.jpg

I think rounding up every contestant of the show, past and present, and going that extra notch out of kindness to society; that is implementing a shotgun as opposed to a clobbering, would be the best thing to do. For everyone.

I'm wondering if MC Dicko needs to be punched. I mean, he's been an absolute bell end in thinking he's the dogs bollocks in terms of chav gang warfare, but the quality of his song is immense.

I expected to see a thread full of prats and I haven't been disappointed. My nomination would have been Allen Carr for obvious reasons and I'm glad to see he's already been named.

Silliest mentions thus far are: David Tennant, Barry Ferguson and... Noel Edmonds. C'mann! :heh:

Yes, Shiekah needs a punch.

Don't know how I could forget possibly two of the biggest tw*ts on earth!!

Actually not Dom so much, but Dick.... oh how I want to punch Dick!! *realises how this sounds!*

_41094436_dickdom.jpg

I expected to see a thread full of prats and I haven't been disappointed. My nomination would have been Allen Carr for obvious reasons and I'm glad to see he's already been named.

Silliest mentions thus far are: David Tennant, Barry Ferguson and... Noel Edmonds. C'mann! :heh:

Yes, Shiekah needs a punch.

Entire post quoted for truth. Noel Edmonds is a legend. I actually like David Tennant as an actor. Not a clue who Barry Ferguson is though.

To be honest, I would soooo love to punch ReZourceman in the face. Just the once would do me quite nicely.

You seem lovely mate, but of all the text colours in the world, you CHOOSE GREEN? There's blue, there's red, there's even orange, yet you choose green.

Green is the colour of snot, I kid you not.

Anyway, you're a lovely bloke, but by god, if I here another LULZ or EPIC, I will shoot myself in the arse so that the bullet travels up my body and through my skull.

Admittedly, Noel was at one time slightly legendary. You only have to see one episode of DOND now though to realise how far he has slipped. =/

And you need two. :p

Well excuse me for the typo, princess. You still knew I was talking about you though, so nothing was lost in translation. :)

Dyson: Barry Ferguson is Rangers captain. Gizmo hates him cos he supports the Celtic.

Cap'n Moron:

225px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

Oh, and about Madonna: she may be an annoying shit, but if I'd be happy if I looked as good as she does when I'm 50...

Well excuse me for the typo, princess. You still knew I was talking about you though, so nothing was lost in translation. :)

link1.jpg

Well Ex-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *takes a breath* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess.

Now that has been done, continue. :smile:

I take back my previous comment. I don't think I'm a violent person. So, I think I would hug ReZORRRRZMON in the face instead.

Yippee Kai eehh motherucker,.

p3356_m1.jpg

Honestly, I have nothing against the guy, but you would gladly trade a year of your life just to punch him in the face for 10 minutes.

brandES2404_243x382.jpg

Yes, i know he is a character from a comedy, but it represents everything i hate in music, so punching him would made me feel like punching bad music with hot singers :P

Exactly. I couldn't give a fucking shit what people who hate him think, its completely ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT UNFOUNDED.

Ive repeatedly asked people why they hate him and no one ever comes up with an answer.

Because his acting is average at best (That him being a background prop in Indy IV) and he´s taken part in shitting over 3 things I love.