N-Europe

Whats Wrong With This Bloody Country?

ReZourceman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought, what if Quality Streets do this too; then i can be free of the nastiness that are coffee chocolates forever! Let's get rid of them all!!! :p

:shakehead Damn you and your diabolical plans - You must be thwarted - James Bond style - from ridding the world of one the most awesome flavours of chocalate ever

WTF

Raisins are WIN.

Also, coffee is WIN.

Get rid of that toffee shit.

Finally, someone who speaks sense and who knows the true essence of chocolately goodness

• 3 months later...

The new flavour is like bubblegum. It is very sweet and probably better than the chewy one, whatever that flavour is.

Coffee is, was, the best.

I am not interested in a list of BNP members - I want the I.P. addresses of everyone who voted against Coffee.

So apparently the new flavour is "Strawberry"

Anyone had it? Mein fruends had a whole pack (large) and didn't identify it/get one. They did imagine the presence of both

Fudge

and

Marstm and Raisin

flavours however. ;)

So strawberry sounds...well...ok. They have gotten rid of the coffee?! :( And Mars? fs if I wanted a mars bar I'd buy one not fecking revels. That really is annoying! Fudge sounds okay mind you.

The new flavour is like bubblegum. It is very sweet and probably better than the chewy one, whatever that flavour is.

Coffee is, was, the best.

I am not interested in a list of BNP members - I want the I.P. addresses of everyone who voted against Coffee.

In agreement with all of this post, especially the bolded parts. Hax the n00bs that voted for coffee to go, it was my utter fave alongside orange!

Word. Coffee is the best, and people who disagree are morons, and also wrong.

Absolutely got it in one mr ReZ. We shall beat them with sticks...n stuff.

And the raisin ones are awesome. I liked revels the way they were minus the peanut and with the yummy raisins. Why fix something that ain't broken. N00bs.