NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats Wrong With This Bloody Country?

I just thought, what if Quality Streets do this too; then i can be free of the nastiness that are coffee chocolates forever! Let's get rid of them all!!! :p

:shakehead Damn you and your diabolical plans - You must be thwarted - James Bond style - from ridding the world of one the most awesome flavours of chocalate ever

WTF

Raisins are WIN.

Also, coffee is WIN.

Get rid of that toffee shit.

Finally, someone who speaks sense and who knows the true essence of chocolately goodness

I wonder what the new flavour is... hmmm.

I bet it turns out to be a shitty mint or orange flavour.

Yes, they'll remove Coffee and replace it with DOUBLE ORANGE!

Nah, it'll be mint or biscuit.

I hope its not strawberry or something rubbish. I'd like something exciting, like marshmallow or something.

They should just go "Bollocks to it, we'll bring back teh PEANUTS!" :yay:

Chocolate peanuts are awesome :))

Coffee is minging, i hate malteesers though. Love rasins ^_^

So apparently the new flavour is "Strawberry"

Anyone had it? Mein fruends had a whole pack (large) and didn't identify it/get one. They did imagine the presence of both

Fudge

and

Marstm and Raisin

flavours however. ;)

The new flavour is like bubblegum. It is very sweet and probably better than the chewy one, whatever that flavour is.

Coffee is, was, the best.

I am not interested in a list of BNP members - I want the I.P. addresses of everyone who voted against Coffee.

Sounds nice. I hated the coffee one as i said before. You people are the wrong ones! You've had your way for far too long!

Fruit and chocolate just don't mix.

You've quite clearly never use a chocolate fountain, or rub melted chocolate of a woman's body and place strawberries over the nipples and then eat it all up.

Choclate straberries are awesome. Chocolate apples, bananas...mmm.. How can you say they don't mix? Now coffee and chocolate on the other hand, that's just wrong.

You've quite clearly never use a chocolate fountain, or rub melted chocolate of a woman's body and place strawberries over the nipples and then eat it all up.

Eww gross yuck

So apparently the new flavour is "Strawberry"

Anyone had it? Mein fruends had a whole pack (large) and didn't identify it/get one. They did imagine the presence of both

Fudge

and

Marstm and Raisin

flavours however. ;)

So strawberry sounds...well...ok. They have gotten rid of the coffee?! :( And Mars? fs if I wanted a mars bar I'd buy one not fecking revels. That really is annoying! Fudge sounds okay mind you.

The new flavour is like bubblegum. It is very sweet and probably better than the chewy one, whatever that flavour is.

Coffee is, was, the best.

I am not interested in a list of BNP members - I want the I.P. addresses of everyone who voted against Coffee.

In agreement with all of this post, especially the bolded parts. Hax the n00bs that voted for coffee to go, it was my utter fave alongside orange!

Word. Coffee is the best, and people who disagree are morons, and also wrong.

Absolutely got it in one mr ReZ. We shall beat them with sticks...n stuff.

And the raisin ones are awesome. I liked revels the way they were minus the peanut and with the yummy raisins. Why fix something that ain't broken. N00bs.