NEurope
rokhed00

One year ago today .......

It's been exactly a year now since I had to take my best friend Rokhed the dog to the vets to have him put down. To celebrate the anniversary I urge all of you to celebrate his life the same way I will be, by living life as he would. This involves eating lots of sausages and biting the odd person on the bum.

rokhed.gif

RIP Rokhed 1990 - 2004

I'll eat some sausages today then, but i aint biting any asses, unless of course its a good looking one and im asked too, wouldnt want to end up in court.

ok, but that does not seem to be a good idea, more of a crazy ideea if you ask me, as......i dunno its just crazy.

ok, but that does not seem to be a good idea, more of a crazy ideea if you ask me, as......i dunno its just crazy.

That's the kind of dog he was though.

Dogs should never be forgotten, like humans shouldnt either. We had to have our Golden Retriever... Duke... put down earlyer this year as his kidneys failed him at only 6 years of age. We got a Puppy Golden Retriever not to long ago now and he's great but he could never replace Duke.

Anyway Sausages it is then as i have had enougth of biting bums!!

Lets hope theres lotsa arse to bite in doggy heaven

i ahd a sheep dog named DE-DE once, but she had to beut down due to cancer, very depressing, but i shall never forget her.

I've just had 5 sausages for lunch, and expect to eat more later. No bums to bite though unfortunately.

I haven't got any sausages, however I may buy some chicken fillets and whack them on the Forman if that makes j00 feel any better.

Im a vegetarian and never liked sausages anyway, so I may bite an ass instead. There was a sweet ass I saw earlier I wouldn't mind biting, but was in a shop so would have been inappropriate (not that ass-biting ever is appropriate).

On a slightly off topic rant, i am getting a new kitten today, perhaps i should call it rohked till i think of a name as a tribute to your great pooch.

Theres no sausages left in the house! NOOO! I will bite people instead but not on the ass. Apart from the fact most people here are related to me most of the ones that arent are a bit on the trampy side. If I leave a wound I'll take pictures and post them.

ah rokhed, been a year already!

believe it or not i am having sausages and mash for dinner instead of a roast tonight, it shall be eaten with rokhed in mind.

later on i will try bite someones bum in the pub.

On a slightly off topic rant, i am getting a new kitten today, perhaps i should call it rohked till i think of a name as a tribute to your great pooch.

Feel free, not really a cat type name though.

If I leave a wound I'll take pictures and post them.

Be sure that you do.

believe it or not i am having sausages and mash for dinner instead of a roast tonight, it shall be eaten with rokhed in mind.

later on i will try bite someones bum in the pub.

Now there's a happy coincidence.

After noticing todays calandar entry yesterday, my mum luckily dished up some fine pork sausages and stirfry..............the sausages were for Rokhed. :wink:

And man, this past year has flown by.......I remember the original tribute thread on C-E like it was yesterday.

This involves eating lots of sausages and biting the odd person on the bum.

I do that anyway. But now I'll do it as a tribute to Rokhed

(not that ass-biting ever is appropriate).

In bed.

[it is 15]

I had sausages today and i bit a hole, as a had toad in the hole. Was rather nice :)

Had a sandwich with sausages in :P I love dogs, they make great pals.

I realy hope I find a different ass other than my mums tonight....

*P.S. I hope vegetarians are joining in....*