NEurope
Walfaeder

Hello folks.

Some of you may remember me, it's been a very long time since I posted on this forum. I'm Tim, my username was Tendo, I was a part of a small group of eloquent idiots named the Uber L33ts, I think.

Maybe some of them are still around, I know Steve (Roadkill) is around here somewhere.

Why am I back? Just getting a lay of the land I suppose. This, or rather, C-E, was the first forum I became a regular poster on so I'm going on a nostalgia trip.

How're things, 'N'-E? :P

Hello there and welcome back!

Yes there are a handful of the Uber L33ts left. I'm sure they will send a message to an old friend.

This smacks of more than mere coincidence. I fear an insurrection is afoot!

Oh, and hello.

Some of you may remember me, it's been a very long time since I posted on this forum. I'm Tim, my username was Tendo, I was a part of a small group of eloquent idiots named the Uber L33ts, I think.

Maybe some of them are still around, I know Steve (Roadkill) is around here somewhere.

Why am I back? Just getting a lay of the land I suppose. This, or rather, C-E, was the first forum I became a regular poster on so I'm going on a nostalgia trip.

How're things, 'N'-E? :P

There's been some changes around here.

Lived, loved, learnt, led, explored the world. Starting Uni in September in Adventure Expeditionism to keep up my pace of adventure. Yourself?

Ah not much, just finished second year of uni, bumming around the house with a broken leg.

I recently "returned", myself. I'm sure we used to speak? Well, anyway, welcome back! *returns to Lurk Mode*

Haha shit, it's Tendo :o

I remember playing Forza with you and Steve on the odd occasion (I think it was you, might have been zeik thinking about it O_o)