NEurope
jayseven

BISH³ - Sign ups.

so we PM jay 5-10 item, weighted in points divided from 1000, then the other players try to find the items, take a picture of themselves with said item and win the points?

That's exactly it.

Edit: But it doesn't have to be an item.

That's exactly it.

Edit: But it doesn't have to be an item.

what else can we do?

Part of the difficulty is getting yourself in the shots.
He was just talking about me saying "i'll take pictures of things, but not give myself any points because i just want to GM and kick ass" :)

haha thanks j7 I felt a bit sorry for you especially after you had to explain everything a million times in that meetup thread.

Do I get 10 pts! Oh wow thats ace im ahead of that loser Bluey already! :heh:

lawl, yeah! Frustration frequents moi freds.

Haha, let the trash talk begin.

How many PMs have you recieved anyway?

I've got 10 so far! Bit of a shoddy turnout, I'd say. I'm fairly happy with some of the items but will probably add a lot of my own.

OK a few things,

jay, why haven't you updated the list of people playing in the first post? If people thought more than one person was signed up, they might be more interested. You might want to also edit the deadline for signing up, that would put off newcomers. Speaking of which, did you notice post #37 in this thread where someone asked if they could were too late to join?

My point is I think this game shouldn't appear closed to people yet. Maybe put a link in your sig? Considering in the last game only about 1/2 the people who signed up actually ended up bothering to take pictures, I think you need more people before we get started. it's not like we're in a hurry to start, so why not push it back officially until there's more interest?

I'll think of a list and submit it today :)

All awesome suggestions! Done, done and done.

And yes! just noticed post #37 and ZOMGEEES! Course she's not too late. Roffle tiemz!

Bleh, I'm going to say I'll play anyway, and hope this carries on for a while past 11th September... plus, I suppose I might be able to get some pictures in Japan. Anyway, I'll send in a list once I've thought of one.

Bleh, I'm going to say I'll play anyway, and hope this carries on for a while past 11th September... plus, I suppose I might be able to get some pictures in Japan. Anyway, I'll send in a list once I've thought of one.

I'm sure you will be able to get pics in Japan :) a lot of things in the last game you could just find around the home. Things like "tall", "small" and "pink" could also be found anywhere.

I can't even remember what was on my list. It must have been sucky and unmemorable... :(

I can't even remember what was on my list. It must have been sucky and unmemorable... :(
I remember 50"+ HDTV. Jayseven and I took a trip to a Atkinsons department store and got it.

I remember 50"+ HDTV. Jayseven and I took a trip to a Atkinsons department store and got it.

There is that list too! But I was meaning the one most recently sent to Jay7 :p

I reckon four out of your five will be achievable and the other one I could get. there are a few that people have suggested that, to me, seem a bit outlandish, but we'll see :) Got 11 lists now.

Haha, it's so on. I can't let you beat me :heh:

haha, I will beat you damnit. It'll make my year :heart: