NEurope
jayseven

BISH³ - Sign ups.

So many ideas!! I've got the list but need to refine it a little, I should have it done for you by the end of today! - When do u think we'll start? I'm excited :yay:

Cheers nami, got your ideas - and certainly they're amongst the best yet. Not too insane, but clearly fun.

So come on guys! I've got 12 people playing so far out of the list on teh first page. Shorty and I have our resit next tuesday so we'll probably start it that night, amidst some drunken madness. 12 isn't a very good turn-up compared to last time but I've had enough faffing about from folks not willing to PAY ATTENTION AND DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IT FFFSFFFSFFSFS so fuck you if you don't get your list in to me in time.

... having said that i'll probably allow for people to join at any time before the end of the game.

sorry dude been a bit busy. I have my list now so I'll do points, then send it by lunch xxx

Shorty and I have our resit next tuesday so we'll probably start it that night, amidst some drunken madness.
THERSDAY. Essay is due in Thursday. Then... free. For a bit.

Yeah it'll probably be thursday :) Still not got a list offa every 'un who wants to play, though. Might PM reminders to people on wednesday if I'm sober enough

big gay. Why?

I'm just not feeling up for it at the moment. I'd like to do it but I don't think I would put much effort in and therefore spoil the game for others.

If I change my mind then I'll give it a go but don't count on me.

Sorry - just had a 5 hour train journey! Well i've got something like 16 people who have sent in PMs, so the game'll be about the same size as last time :) I'll start with the thread now, so give me a few hours ;)

Looking forward to it. Got my mobile camera ready T_T

Should be able to get some soon, especially over weekend assuming the list won't be really hard :heh: