NEurope
jayseven

BISH³ - Sign ups.

I'll give this one a go. I'll get a list ready when I can.

Edit: Realistic ones that you may not be able to do yourself are OK, right?

well the whole idea is that you're not allowed to do the ones you submit, so whatever.

Personally I think that's a stupid idea.

"You need to take a picture of you shaking hands with a living alien whilst tightrope walking over an active volcano with 300 spartans chasing you." Please don't anybody say "this is madness!"

See it just wouldn't work. I think you should be able to take a photo of your own.

Well if it's too silly J7 as the GM can tell them to change it.

Personally I think that's a stupid idea.

"You need to take a picture of you shaking hands with a living alien whilst tightrope walking over an active volcano with 300 spartans chasing you." Please don't anybody say "this is madness!"

See it just wouldn't work. I think you should be able to take a photo of your own.

Well if it's too silly J7 as the GM can tell them to change it.

... yup, pretty much! If I think any are close enough to impossible then I'll PM the BISHer to suggest something else. But that shouldn't discourage people from submitting ideas that have a large interpretation potential!

i'm pretty sure i regretted not being in the other one, so i'm in for this one.

Damn, sorry forgot to send my PM. Tomorrow night I shall. I'll set a reminder on my phone.

Hi James!! I'm not too late to join in am I? I really wanna have a bash at it :yay:

it should've started... but not enough people have sent me their "5-10 things to photograph" yet...

oops not paying attention

can you send me some rules jay? I'll hop to tomorrow.

Rules

You must be in the pictures yourself preferably FACE. If for sake of the picture you can only manage to put your hand in frame, please write your name on the limb in question.

You are aiming to collect the BISHes everyone else has listed, not your own lists. I have a sneaky suspicion some individuals did not notice this rule in the preliminary thread.

When posting your images, post the pictures themselves, not a link to them. Please also put in bold which person's bish you are attempting for clarity's sake.

If you are doing a twofer, or a triple-BISHing picture then remember to label it with all the desired BISHes

OK! So once again, I think it should be BISHing time. It's summer, we're free birds, so why the heck not? here's the last game, with various rules included.

i think this time, however, points shall be modelled around the xb360's gamerscore - you each have 1000pts to divide and give to between five and ten items on your list, which you PM to me ASAP. Please weight them appropriately, gauging difficulty as best you can. As the GM, I may indeed alter your distribution if I think they are anomalous.

As for prizes... well I still owe Rummy (even though he said it was cool...), so I'll have to say A LARGER E-PENIS, for now.

(I intended to make this gamerscore-esque BISH into a league, where people could enter at any point and as a GM I would add new 'achievements' each week, but I felt it was worth a trial-run).

Bolded the real important stuff for people but all of the above is a must read of j7s previous two opening posts.

you're a star Haden :) HAVE TEN POINTS!!!!

Scoreboard

10pts - Haden

... yes, it's like that.

On a side-note, I shall just be gamesmaster this time and won't 'compete', but I will try to get snappy with the bishes just for funsies.

If you're gonna take the picture you may aswell give yourself the points. I'm sure we trust you enough not to bump your own score or anything.

If you're gonna take the picture you may aswell give yourself the points. I'm sure we trust you enough not to bump your own score or anything.

Part of the difficulty is getting yourself in the shots.

you're a star Haden :) HAVE TEN POINTS!!!!

Scoreboard

10pts - Haden

... yes, it's like that.

On a side-note, I shall just be gamesmaster this time and won't 'compete', but I will try to get snappy with the bishes just for funsies.

haha thanks j7 I felt a bit sorry for you especially after you had to explain everything a million times in that meetup thread.

Do I get 10 pts! Oh wow thats ace im ahead of that loser Bluey already! :heh:

Everyone who hasn't sent it in yet gets a 100 point deduction :p

so we PM jay 5-10 item, weighted in points divided from 1000, then the other players try to find the items, take a picture of themselves with said item and win the points?