Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a Google search cos I was confused by you saying peacock as I thought you meant a bird. :heh: Here's what I got:

To catch the peacock butterfly, you can do that during the months of March through to September. BUT the best times to catch it are in May through to June. The peacock butterfly appears from the morning until noon. You can find it flying around blue or black flowers. So you will need to cross breed some to get them.

Cheers canand, got it.

It appears to tie into Saint Patrick's Day. Did you actually receive a hat with it, then? Maybe you could send a picture of the hat over?

It says "From the Irish Staff" too. Do you live in Ireland, by any chance? I'm just wondering if it's region-specific DLC.

Cheers canand, got it.

It appears to tie into Saint Patrick's Day. Did you actually receive a hat with it, then? Maybe you could send a picture of the hat over?

It says "From the Irish Staff" too. Do you live in Ireland, by any chance? I'm just wondering if it's region-specific DLC.

I sent you another E-Mail and I am from UK.

Tuna are the big shadows man. Look out for those. Checked an FAQ and they are only available from November through to March so if you need one for the museum, get it sorted quick!

Fired AC up there and there's no sign of Pete. However Pango has moved out. :grin:

Did you get a Red Pikmin hat when it came out.

Sure did. I've just read some info on GoNintendo about this green hat:

hat1.jpg

hat.jpg

If you’re an Animal Crossing enthusiast, read on! For the next seven days (from St Patricks’ Day, March 17) you can get your hands on a very special Shamrock Hat in Animal Crossing: Let’s Go to the City to celebrate St Patrick’s Day in style!

If you have your Wii connected to the Internet, you’re already half way to receiving a stylish Shamrock hat that will make you the envy of all your friends! Read the tutorial below to find out how you can ensure this exclusive gift makes it to your mailbox.

So we should all get it within the next week then!

This is genius. Just read the link below and you won't be able to stop yourself from laughing at the stupidity of people.

http://kotaku.com/5172152/mainstream-media-animal-crossing-mayor-could-be-a-sexual-predator

LOL. The whole point of the FC system is so this doesn't happen, you cant just talk to random people on the Wii unless you have spoke to them elsewhere such as the internet. This article is just.....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!