Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after around 15 mins of searching with canand we didnt find it. I figured it was a gate closed only item so I left him to it but not before catching another Coelacath.

I headed back to my town where I seen a floating present fly by so I shot it down and obtained the prize inside, it was a Lucky Cat.

I pottered around my village to see what the crack was all the time wondering if canand had found his key yet. I talked to Moose and found out he had lost his key! Looks like I was in the same situation as canand then :)

I hadnt done this little sidequest before but seeing how much trouble canand was having I thought this may take a while....I was wrong. About 2 Daces and a Pike later the key was mine! ( check photo thread for proof ) I ran to Moose and he gave me a minioid as a prize.

Speaking of prizes I had another game of hide and seek today. I managed to find them all within 2 mins and all I got was a stinking squid off Angus! Last time I played I got some minoid or something off them. GITS!

Well after around 15 mins of searching with canand we didnt find it. I figured it was a gate closed only item so I left him to it but not before catching another Coelacath.

I headed back to my town where I seen a floating present fly by so I shot it down and obtained the prize inside, it was a Lucky Cat.

I pottered around my village to see what the crack was all the time wondering if canand had found his key yet. I talked to Moose and found out he had lost his key! Looks like I was in the same situation as canand then :)

I hadnt done this little sidequest before but seeing how much trouble canand was having I thought this may take a while....I was wrong. About 2 Daces and a Pike later the key was mine! ( check photo thread for proof ) I ran to Moose and he gave me a minioid as a prize.

Speaking of prizes I had another game of hide and seek today. I managed to find them all within 2 mins and all I got was a stinking squid off Angus! Last time I played I got some minoid or something off them. GITS!

Which part did you fish in?

If a visitor disconnects, does everyone else disconnect as well?

I'm not sure, but i'm regularly disconnected while playing with you, Tales. 4 or 5 times so far.

I believe the system also manages your people and connection. I attempted to connect to Maase earlier, but Copper told me that there were 3, yes 3 including the host Maase, people in this town and he couldn't let me join 'such a crowded town'.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!