Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant online, I barely ever shop instore cause things are much more expensive that way and using my GAME points, it brings the price right down :)

Make sure you visit Nintendo's Animal Crossing Bebo page and complete the treasure hunt to get £5 off your order.

Pics!

Looks like I got a hybrid flower(?)

RUU_0016.JPG

Tales is the odd one out.

RUU_0017.JPG

Tuna #2:

RUU_0020.JPG

Here's a scary thought:

RUU_0006.JPG

I thought this was funny for some reason.

RUU_0005.JPG

I had a picture of me trapping Yoochem in a pitfall but I lost the picture somehow :(

The one picture is so annoying, I took a beautiful picture yesterday and then scrubbed it with my club thumb!!

AGATA: I need you! The kitten is in my town and is saying its mum is in Tokyo -3! Please let me in!!!

PS Hybrid flowers and bugs are something I've never usually bothered with in Animal Crossing! What do hybrid flowers do, do you just plant a red next to a white and it grows a pink? Can you sell them? Give them as gifts? How many hiybrid flowers?

My little brother gets this for Christmas, so one question I'd like to ask.

If I got Wild World tomorrow and when he got Lets go to the City, if I transferred any progress to the Wii version, would it take away from the Wii experience? I mean it's only just under 2 weeks away after all. Would it be better to wait to play it on the Wii?

My little brother gets this for Christmas, so one question I'd like to ask.

If I got Wild World tomorrow and when he got Lets go to the City, if I transferred any progress to the Wii version, would it take away from the Wii experience? I mean it's only just under 2 weeks away after all. Would it be better to wait to play it on the Wii?

Personally I'd just wait for xmas; all you'd have is more money and a few more items in Nooks catalogue! Your call but I wouldn't bother; especially if you have to pay money for Wild World!

Argh, I'm now wanting this game on a big scale!

Problem is, by the time Xmas has come and gone and I'd have made my purchase, I know no-one will be going on it as frequently as now.

Did you play the cube or DS versions? People played them for MONTHS!!!

I think this game will be going strong on these boards for a good 6 months a year!!

Anyways, get it now then :) Join in the fun immediately!

Did you play the cube or DS versions? People played them for MONTHS!!!

I think this game will be going strong on these boards for a good 6 months a year!!

Anyways, get it now then :) Join in the fun immediately!

I bought the Cube game, which I did play for ages :) Not the DS version though, which makes this seem even more appealing.

I tend to make a point of not buying anything for myself at this period until after the 25th, but on the other hand, I've already told my parents I don't want this for Xmas...

I'll probably buy the Wii Speak bundle on the 27th or something, providing I have enough cash.

Who's Patty, Tellyn?

And i didn't know we had different civilians, can i ever get the same you have now?

Or is it decided in the beginning?

That's guy I saw jumping off the bridge^^

Had some fun online sessions with Dazzy and Welsh. If anyone is nice enough to bring a few pears and an axe I'll open my gate tomorrow. Probably be on from 15 to 18.

YEAH crazy suicidal plonker, love that pic I snapped!

Yeah, you were so lucky tonight! On the other hand, it wasn't snowing anymore, so I guess our coelcanth catching match has been postponed (I still wanna win the 15k of bells, 5k per person guys! :D )

AC LGTTC (really, whatever happened to just saying WW? :blank: ) is really amazing! Yes, it's A LOT like the previous versions. But even though I played the GC & DS versions a lot, I'm still liking this one. It also might have to do with the fact that I haven't played an AC game in over a year, so it feels good to be back ^^

Hope to see you guys (or gals, or people I haven't seen online yet :indeed: ) tomorrow again!

yeah us 4 need to get back online again. We have got some fishing matters to deal with!

Does Gracie ever get new stock? I bought an elegant hat but it didn't sell out.

I think it along with Redd only updates once a week, like they did in the old versions, can't believe you spent money in gracies, soooo expensive.

ONE LAST THING;

On my village notice board it said there will be snowstorm tomorrow (Wednesday) I hope it a real blizzard remember in the cube version when animsls used to build igloo's (don't remember that happening in the DS version) Anyway no online for me tonight just had a quick hour doing some odds and ends. Will be online tomorrow night though....gates open from about 5.30ish.

So apparently when you've got a fish on the hook, it can still get away even if you keep holding the button down? First time I lost a fish that way instead of missing it due to my own twitchy trigger finger.

Had a fun session trying to catch a coelacanth in Yoochem's town. Just before Yoochem left I saw a massive shadow in the ocean and tried to catch it, but midway through the struggle it just swam off. I swear it was a coelacanth. :P

So, I made some pics (well, 2 actually) too this evening, just to try it out. Works kinda annoying I must say, if you stand still for 2 sec the menu & clock pop up, which will also appear in your picture, just like your mouse/hand! How do you guys avoid that?

Anyway, went to Rhys' town this evening, and when I went to get some peaches back in my town, I found out it was snowing! So we went back to my town, and Edd, Hydro, Rhys & me tried to catch a coelcanth, in which we didn't succeed :(

Pics:

RUU_0001.jpgRhys is totally copying my style! Ah!

RUU_0002.jpg And here you see he's vadalising my town! Not sure if I like him anymore ;)

Anyhow, been fun :) I'm off to bed now!

Cool pics everyone! Maybe a 'post your pics' thread should be created?

Some good times tonight, as mentioned above, and it was very cute hearing david.dakota's daughter playing/watching with her dad hehe.

Here's myself and Eddage

l_9dec498ccedf42f3a24819d7419186ad.jpg

and my new crush....

l_cdee47c75c4c4b0daeab81b74ab8abb9.jpg

She will be moving to my town! :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!