NEurope

RUU_0022.jpg

That's guy I saw jumping off the bridge^^

Had some fun online sessions with Dazzy and Welsh. If anyone is nice enough to bring a few pears and an axe I'll open my gate tomorrow. Probably be on from 15 to 18.

LMBO. Awesome pic.

*shakes angry fist at work*

Looks like I missed out on quite a day. I will hop in the shower and then come online to see who is kicking about.

I forgot to mention earlier, I had Wendell visit my village this morning. I gave him something to eat, think it was a fish, and in return he gave me some rubbish looking design. I felt used and abused by the big walrus :(

Me after a typical Sunday watching the NFL.

snapshot20081208231324tx1.png

OK , the shirt needs a little work but it's close for a first attempt and I should have added my Mii mask , but at least I was lucky enough to bag the 'heartbreak' emoticon on my first visit. Nintendo understands my pain.

Does Gracie ever get new stock? I bought an elegant hat but it didn't sell out.

Clip show!

RUU_0016.jpg

Awww, that really pulled a heartstring. :(

RUU_0017.jpg

RUU_0018.jpg

RUU_0019.jpg

But of course I have no soul, so I continued.

RUU_0025.jpg

RUU_0021.jpg

To be fair he didn't do anything wrong here, I just don't like him. But I still left him outside on the beach overnight, surrounded by holes.

RUU_0022.jpg

RUU_0027.jpg

I'm convinced this is a 24 reference, so I had to get an ironic shot with my Bauer mask on.

RUU_0028.jpg

A secret romance in Flameboy's village.

RUU_0030.jpg

Tricked these guys into thinking I had a coelecanth during our two hour quest.

RUU_0031.jpg

Flameboy gets a tuna (not a coelecanth).

RUU_0032.jpg

Flameboy comes on to me and Yoochem.

RUU_0033.jpg

Me and Flameboy viciously attack Gaston.

RUU_0036.jpg

RUU_0035.jpg

Can't stand Patty, always moaning at me. So I left her there. She had it coming.

RUU_0038.jpg

Welsh_gamer ran after the penguin shouting "Ooo hello Pingu" into Wii Speak. :heh:

RUU_0037.jpg

Welshy then decided to talk to the cat. Big mistake. Like a lightning bolt, I dug holes all around the museum and trapped him with kitty and Blathers.

RUU_0039.jpg

More havoc wreaked in MadDog's town (I pwned him and all his villagers, I had a little fort set up on the southern part of the town but then I got kicked off...).

Does Gracie ever get new stock? I bought an elegant hat but it didn't sell out.

Her stock is seasonal, it's needs to be (since some of the items cost more than your house!)

I finally caught a bee! I went bee hunting last night at around 12:10am as the bees reset at midnight. The first one appeared and I ran around the same tree a few times to get some distance between us and then quickly turned and nab it.

Lol. Poor Patty. PETA will be on you for the way you've been treating her. :heh:

Still haven't got round to getting this. Waiting till I've finished Fable 2 and then I can get rid of that and GoW2 and then get it. If I'm getting it, I want it with the WiiSpeak so I can have it in place for the Conduit in March/April. Having to stick with the DS version for a little longer. Still hasn't snowed on there yet either. :(

Looks like the snow is going to hit tomorrow , judging by the town noticeboard which warned of a severe cold front being on the way. Servere weather warnings on AC , lol.

A coconut washed up on the beach yesterday so I figured it would be a good idea to plant it because I am already sick of the sight of oranges , but it doesn't look like the tree is going to take , didn't look like there was too many other trees in the area either , dammit.

So is it snowing in anyone's town right now? My weatherforecast on the town's messageboard predicted a snowstorm for tomorrow!

I can come online again tonight, hope to see you guys then :)

ho do u use emotions? do u need to find them?

You have to go to the city and see a show.

I have a question regarding photos. My PC was made back when the wheel was invited and people discovered fire so it doesnt have an SD slot. So do I just need to buy an SD reader so I can upload photos? Any idea where to get a cheap one at?

I have a question regarding photos. My PC was made back when the wheel was invited and people discovered fire so it doesnt have an SD slot. So do I just need to buy an SD reader so I can upload photos? Any idea where to get a cheap one at?

Amazon marketplace... or if you have a Tesco Extra near you they sometimes have cheap ones

A coconut washed up on the beach yesterday so I figured it would be a good idea to plant it because I am already sick of the sight of oranges , but it doesn't look like the tree is going to take , didn't look like there was too many other trees in the area either , dammit.

You need to plant coconut trees around the beach area.

Isn't it possible to send them to your e-mail address via the message board?

Got a question myself, is it possible to move to another house in your own town without losing your friend code?

My turnip price is 145 today. If anyone is interested I'll open my gate as soon as I can connect to Internet with the Wii.

My bill board says it will snow tomorrow too^^

Isn't it possible to send them to your e-mail address via the message board?

My turnip price is 145 today. If anyone is interested I'll open my gate as soon as I can connect to Internet with the Wii.

Yeah you need to register your e-mail on the Wii message board I think.

Can I go to your town to sell my turnips?

I

WANT

THIS

GAME!

Same here. Each day I odn't have this I want it more and more. I'm incredibly tempted to order this online so I can have this tomorrow.

Hmm, this is £48.97 or something in GAME, then if I use my points that's about £12.50 off... Oh god the temptation...

^ im in the same boat. I'll probably cave in and get it at the end of the week. Oh the guilt of buying the same game again. Almost.

Same here. Each day I odn't have this I want it more and more. I'm incredibly tempted to order this online so I can have this tomorrow.

Hmm, this is £48.97 or something in GAME, then if I use my points that's about £12.50 off... Oh god the temptation...

Dunno if you get a GAME discount? but I was in GAME earlier and it was £39.99 for the game and £59.99 for the game and Wii Speak! So it's a fair bit cheaper to buy online!

I meant online, I barely ever shop instore cause things are much more expensive that way and using my GAME points, it brings the price right down :)

You need to plant coconut trees around the beach area.

*slaps head*

I took the house near the beach and planted the cocunut close by , perhaps not near enough. Hopefully another will wash up soon.