NEurope

Man some of these pictures are fantastic, can't wait to join you guys. Also wonder how sensitive WiiSpeak is, I can see me shouting at first cause I might think it won't pick up my voice properly.

ShadowV7, that won't happen.

I made a testing in Wii Speak channel.

I talked normally, and i heard it damn loud, and the volume was only at half.

So apparently when you've got a fish on the hook, it can still get away even if you keep holding the button down? First time I lost a fish that way instead of missing it due to my own twitchy trigger finger.

Had a fun session trying to catch a coelacanth in Yoochem's town. Just before Yoochem left I saw a massive shadow in the ocean and tried to catch it, but midway through the struggle it just swam off. I swear it was a coelacanth. :P

You're not supposed to hold the button down. Just one push on the button when the fish bites.

Had some fun online today. Visited Redshell's(you're Adam right?) town, he helped me getting Triforce and Arwing, and ds-kiribi someone named Chris visited my town before I got bored for today and kicked them out. Sorry about that :p

When I went to the city a weird cat in the city talked about some crazy guy from Hyrule^^

Has anyone been able to buy an axe? Nook has sold nothing but fishing rods, shovels, watering cans and nets since Friday.

ShadowV7, that won't happen.

I made a testing in Wii Speak channel.

I talked normally, and i heard it damn loud, and the volume was only at half.

That's more sensitive than I thought. I mean, I knew it would be, just not this much. Will be weird talking normally when i'm not even near the mic.

Ahah, true...

But it might have a way to change the sensivity?

Just a heads up people. There is now a topic that you can use ONLY to post your photos.

Photo Thread

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23362

Dazzybee has been kind enough to make a thread where you can keep track of everyones turnips prices. Fancy tading something? Then head over to that topic aswell.

Turnip and Trade Thread

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23360

Finally I have added everyones FC code to the first page of the FC topic. You should be able to find and add everyone a little easier now.

Animal Crossing Friend Code Thread

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23293

Great work there to everyone who's done the threads. Makes things much easier.

I need to get cracking tomorrow to get some good pictures :heh:

Damnit, i still have to buy anything at all :'(

Oh well, at least all my town is my friend, and i'm having fun enjoying every single bit of this game.

I enjoy the "Sandbox Never Ending" style of this game, as when the game as an end, i quick things up to get to it, and in this case, i'm free to enjoy it for my whole life without worrying with such a thing as "End boss".

I can't tell if you're joking or not. :blank: This was on the Nintendo 64, buddy, it hasn't been copied from Sony.

:wtf: You think i'm trying to Troll this game?

No the reason why I asked is because in Home you interact with other people, design your own home, and play various mini games together. Which looks like what you do in Animal Crossing. (But i've only really been looking at pictures, so maybe i've interpreted wrong?!?)

Anyway, i'm getting it as an xmas present, so i'm sure I'll see for myself what type of game this is.

Edit: Ah! I can see why you thought I was a troll. (My signature picture).

I enjoy the "Sandbox Never Ending" style of this game, as when the game as an end, i quick things up to get to it, and in this case, i'm free to enjoy it for my whole life without worrying with such a thing as "End boss".

That's a habit you should try to lose and explains why you don't like to Galaxy. Learn to enjoy the moment, play for the sake of playing not to finish. Try it ;)

:wtf: You think i'm trying to Troll this game?

No the reason why I asked is because in Home you interact with other people, design your own home, and play various mini games together. Which looks like what you do in Animal Crossing. (But i've only really been looking at pictures, so maybe i've interpreted wrong?!?)

Anyway, i'm getting it as an xmas present, so i'm sure I'll see for myself what type of game this is.

Edit: Ah! I can see why you thought I was a troll. (My signature picture).

No that's not the reason, the reason is that, if antyhing, Home would be Sony's version of Animal Crossing, not the other way around.

We wish. :indeed:

Animal Crossing could be seen as one of the precursors to Home, but it'd be totally unfair to compare the two.

Be careful Carefull what you wish for.

I've got Home beta and it's a load monkey spunk. (It does have potential though)

No that's not the reason, the reason is that, if anything, Home would be Sony's version of Animal Crossing, not the other way around.

Well if they are similar games why does it matter which order I compare them?

Well if they are similar games why does it matter which order I compare them?

Comparing them in order can imply plagiarism or inspiration, if that wasn't your intention, cool, but you know, sentences and words have meanings you can't just write "AB" and expect people to understand "A+B". Or something like that :P i.e the most logical conclusion after reading your post would be that you were saying Home came first and AC was inspired by it.

You weren't, so it doesn't really matter.

Also, yeah, I really don't wish AC was Home.

And bit by bit I want this game more and more.

I told myself, "You don't need this game, it's basically the same as the GC and DS game, you don't need to buy it a third time"; but here I am, with the urge to work under Nook's tyrannical rule to pay off my mortgage, to converse and terrorise with the locals, to take part in the many collect-a-thons, to spend my time hanging out in everyone's town.

All because you guys seem to be having so much fun.

....I'll post my friend code later.

You're not supposed to hold the button down. Just one push on the button when the fish bites.

Has anyone been able to buy an axe? Nook has sold nothing but fishing rods, shovels, watering cans and nets since Friday.

According the manual your supposed to hold the button down. Although I rapidly tap the button which works as well.

Nook won't sell axes until his shop upgrades.

(And I'm Chris btw.)

I finally got to use my invite to Crazy Redds store today. I was all excited and went inside where I bought a painting and another item. I took the painting to the museum only find it was a fake! I was not impressed!

I had a really bad session last night. I spent a couple hours fishing and in that time I seen about 6 huge shadows and all 6 times the fish got away. It barely tugged the line and then sodded off before I got the chance to hit the button :(

This morning I made up for my losses what with it snowing and all. I quickly headed down to the ocean and snagged a couple of Coelacath and sold them for a swwet 15k each.

I'm still waiting for my AC to arrive, should hopefully be here soon since the post has already been(coming from by van).

I can't go on now til tomorrow morning :( I have some good pictures to post :)

Really loving the game!

Tales, it was I who helped you get the Arwing and Triforce. :heh:

I'm going online in 10 minutes and will keep my gate open.

I would come and visit your town, but you haven't added me yet...

:heh:

I just got WiiSpeak as well so now you'll all get to hear my loverly voice!

Hellfire, yes, i know it is a bad habit.

But i'm trying to have every game from my Nintendo Wii completed, so i might enjoy the games later when i play it just for fun, and not for completing (To be honest, the games i hate the most are the ones i had the less time limit to complete, which are Super Mario Galaxy and RE:UC, Okami was also one of the victims, but the game is just so good i find it one of the best in my Wii anyways xD)

Damnit, i have a Math test today, but i didn't study because of Animal Crossing :(

Oh well, at least i already have a Fishing Rod, a Wattering Can and a Net, shall use them later :)

How do you get them?