N-Europe

Celebrity Baby Names

ReZourceman

I like original names, but celebrities do go a little too far. I like Angelina's first adopted kid called Maddox. Cool name, and he looks awesome.

Most names based on products or famous things annoy me, but i did know a very beautiful girl called Mercedes. Luckilly you can shorten it to Sadie which is pretty hot, but she hated her name.

'Come on Dolce, come on Gabbana'. I think that wins on the worst choice of name's I have ever heard.

:shakehead I would officially have to kill myself if I was named after a fashion brand. Getting a name change wouldn't do, not even if it was changed to Chuck Norris - which would also kill me because only Chuck Norris can survive the sheer awesomeness of his name.

Sadie IS quite a hot name ... dunno why. Hm, come to think of it, how come some names are hotter than others? Psychology time! :D Let's see, 'A' implies femininity, being a feminine vowel, and '-die' has some cuteness about it, being a diminutive nickname-suffix. 'S' is possibly to a degree subconsciously associated with words like 'saucy' and 'sexy'. Well, I guess that answers my own question. :)

Sadie IS quite a hot name ... dunno why. Hm, come to think of it, how come some names are hotter than others? Psychology time! :D Let's see, 'A' implies femininity, being a feminine vowel, and '-die' has some cuteness about it, being a diminutive nickname-suffix. 'S' is possibly to a degree subconsciously associated with words like 'saucy' and 'sexy'. Well, I guess that answers my own question. :)

Sadie is a sexy name... Because it reminds me of soft, sexy skin (don't ask :heh:)

Well, personal experiences can be in favor ... but also the opposite. ;)

Seriosuly, tell us about it!

There's no reason, really. "Sadie" gives me the impression of a woman with the sexiest skin possible.

The only woman I've met with an english name is actually Venezuelan. Cindy is also a sexy name (she's my cousin, though, so don't go imagining stuff :heh:)

There's no reason, really. "Sadie" gives me the impression of a woman with the sexiest skin possible.

The only woman I've met with an english name is actually Venezuelan. Cindy is also a sexy name (she's my cousin, though, so don't go imagining stuff :heh:)

Haha! Some might find it repulsive, but cousins DO sometimes end up. I kow I have a cousin couple in my mother's line of family.

Guest Jordan
Frank Zappa had the crazy baby names thing won before it even became a contest, his four children:

Moon Unit Zappa

:

Wow, i finally get that Austin Powers 2 joke.

Cheers :D