NEurope
Aimless

A Thorn By Any Other Name...

I know that, although now I feel like I've offended you, I know somebody who prefered leigh to lee and was only curious as to why ^_^.

Everyone seems to think they're offending me lately, I'm not sure why.

Err... I suppose Leigh sounds more British and is generally a more interesting spelling. Lee comes across as more masculine, but I can't say I'm particularly fussed about that.

yeah everyone should stop worrying about offending him so much... it's only aimless for cryin out loud!!

...OH MAH GAWD AIMLESS i'm sorry!!!!!!! :cry:

(^_______________^)

p.s. my middle name is "adele" O_o!

omg i block u!!!!!1

Well, I would, but I have to go and make a cup of tea before the Sony conference starts.

Hannah Margaret Linton.. I suppose its okay. Got named after my great grandmother who was called Margaret Hanna (Hanna being her surname)

But I like Hannah.

I've been given a fair few nicknames:

Han - Most common one

H - My dad calls me that one

Hannah bandana - My crazy mother (I really don't know)

Hanerk, which also kinda moved on to become nerk, mostly my sister calls me it, but occasionally darksnowman does to take the piss.

I got really horrible nicknames in school, Hannah Banana was probably the nicest one. "Scabies" was probably the worst. (I have psoriasis, and kids are ignorant)

Hannah Margaret Linton.. I suppose its okay. Got named after my great grandmother who was called Margaret Hanna (Hanna being her surname)

But I like Hannah.

Han - Most common one

Hanerk, which also kinda moved on to become nerk, mostly my sister calls me it, but occasionally darksnowman does to take the piss.

I got really horrible nicknames in school, Hannah Banana was probably the nicest one. "Scabies" was probably the worst. (I have psoriasis, and kids are ignorant)

Hannah banna banana << sisters nick name from me =]

But I like Hannah.

Han - Most common one

We should join a name bullying group haha, kids are cruel, but then my name in full sounds like part of a womans anatomy.

Grr at my mother and father!

Your new name Raining_again should be Hannah Montana :D

I got that from a girl in work, who no longer works there. (thankfully)

I get so many nicknames its insanitttyyy.. o_o

Although tbh I dont mind the majority of them, cause they usually mean a sign of affection ^___^

Except for the scabies one :(

Lettice Cecelia Freitag Bishop.

*sobs*

are the 1st and 3rd shetlandish for something?

Michael David Luckett is my name.

Prefer to be called Mike (thats basically what everyone calls me now, even managed to get my mum calling me mike now. I found Michael somehow patronising (think that come from my mum, i always new i was in trouble when she said my name in a certain way, lol)

My middle name is from my dad (his name).

When i at high school i was one of them lads that never got called by my first name, i was always called 'luckett', so much so that when my younger sister started high school some ppl would say 'ur lucketts sister ent u!' lol. Many variations of my surname i got called 'luck' for awhile. Now i'm just known as Mike, few friends i kept in contact with since high school still call me luck though.

Ok, I've been debating with myself whether to reveal my name. It is sensitive information. Alright, here goes, Callum Finn McKendrick. My dad decided to name me the most Scottish/Irish name he could come up with.

Often gets mistaken for Carl, Calm, Alan, etc. Sister calls me Calpol and farts on my head (or at least did when I was younger). I've tried getting people to use my middle name, it never sticks though.

Josh(ua) Charles Haigh

I have way to many nicknames to mention, most of them embarassing. The best is probably Norman. I laugh everytime it's said, though only because it orginated from an awesome conversation. The others are to embarassing or insulting to mention! :p

Ross Richards.

^ That's my name. I don't mind it too much, although I don't actually like saying "Ross". I don't like how it feels coming out of my mouth. :hmm:

I've had a few nicknames: "Rossy", "Rosco" and "Roostophe" (a mate mixed my name with Christophe and created that. Long, and crap, story.). And there was also "Rose" and "Rosie". :indeed:

I don't mind my name, as it's definitely a British-sounding name, but I actually think it sounds slightly better, and original, when it's been...ahem..."Japanised".

My sig is my name Japanised. It says "Rosu Richado", which doesn't sound too bad in my opinion. :smile:

yeah everyone should stop worrying about offending him so much... it's only aimless for cryin out loud!!

...OH MAH GAWD AIMLESS i'm sorry!!!!!!! :cry:

(^_______________^)

p.s. my middle name is "adele" O_o!

Come on FF8 fans... I know you wanna say something. Yes she really is a semi-evil schitzo witch with cosmic powers.

Come on FF8 fans... I know you wanna say something. Yes she really is a semi-evil schitzo witch with cosmic powers.

I actually did have a look on Google image search but there didn't seem to be any decent pictures to post. Oh, and I regretted having SafeSearch off.

Lettice Cecelia Freitag Bishop.

*sobs*

I personally think that's a pretty fucking amazing name.

Lettice Cecelia Freitag Khoviteri-Zadeh.

It's only going to get worse mon ami.

No offense Jordan. I like unusual names.

That's even more awesome. Sounds like the name a sexy Russian assassin would have.

Lettice Cecelia Freitag Khoviteri-Zadeh.

It's only going to get worse mon ami.

No offense Jordan. I like unusual names.

No offense taken... but you guys shouldn't expect wedding bells for a very long time :p

We're both (Letty in particular) very young!

No offense taken... but you guys shouldn't expect wedding bells for a very long time :p

We're both (Letty in particular) very young!

You're not that young. I'm hoping to be married and have a kid by 25 latest.