N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

Well I've pretty much created a playlist to burn to burn to CD already.

I hope whoever gets mine enjoys indie, alternative and the other genres that make an appearance.

I do.

Mine will have the songs that I love the most. And whilst I will try to put it in some sort of order I think it will most likely be a random assortment of songs.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

ohyeah good point. i dont mind posting to the UK because i'm not as much of a tightwad as you lot :heh: but i can give my UK address for whoever gets me and then ill have a present when i come home!!

good idea dan!!

Well I've pretty much created a playlist to burn to burn to CD already.

I hope whoever gets mine enjoys indie, alternative and the other genres that make an appearance.

I hope whoever gets mine likes radioactive materials and mental disarray.

Guest bluey

meh then postage is getting a little expensive...

...ok so i'm a tightwad too!!

itd be cool to get a nice little random cd ~ making a big chain out of it would take away the random factor... plus i KNOW i dont have the attention span to stay interested long enough to see it through

meh then postage is getting a little expensive...

...ok so i'm a tightwad too!!

itd be cool to get a nice little random cd ~ making a big chain out of it would take away the random factor... plus i KNOW i dont have the attention span to stay interested long enough to see it through

I wouldn't even know how to post to japan! Never mind the cost.

If I was in god the songs I could inflict on one of you. :heart:

I've got 14 songs on mine so far, which is probably enough. I tried to order it so that it starts off nice and slow, climaxes and then brings you back down to earth slowly. I like to think it was a success. I want to edit it all together smoothly but I just don't have the expertise

Half of my music is probably designed to get you in the mood as well, so whoever gets it, don't be surprised if you begin rabidly lusting over me. It's just how I roll. (Obviously this'll only happen if you still live in the late 80's like I do.)

I've got 14 songs on mine so far, which is probably enough. I tried to order it so that it starts off nice and slow, climaxes and then brings you back down to earth slowly. I like to think it was a success. I want to edit it all together smoothly but I just don't have the expertise

Half of my music is probably designed to get you in the mood as well, so whoever gets it, don't be surprised if you begin rabidly lusting over me. It's just how I roll. (Obviously this'll only happen if you still live in the late 80's like I do.)

Brilliant, dude. :)

I've chosen songs which have had some impact on my life, whether its reflecting a happy or painful memory.

And, when I say that, I've just thought of a perfect ending. :)