NEurope
dabookerman

i have no more grandparents left

As of today all my grandparents have left this earth and have passed into valinor. i have never met 2 of them, and the other 2 i have no bond with them as they lived far away.

any of your guys in a similar situation?

I only have one granny left, and I'm proud to post her here with me, I love her to bits:

MeandGran.jpg

I seriously dont know what i'll do when my nan goes. She's more of a mum to me than my actual mother lol.

Condolences man. Both grand parents on My mothers side died this year, Grandma of lung cancer and Grandpa died in a coma after falling down the stairs when he was drunk probably trying to deal with the loss of his wife. I never met my real Grandpa on my Dads side but I have Fake Grandpa and real Grandma left. It sucks man, but try not to think about it too much, its just life.

I'm lucky to have both sets of grandparents, and I try never to think of them going. However, guess what! I also have a GREAT Grandma, she's.....102 years old!!!!!

She's amazing! She looks younger than a lot of 70-80 year olds.

I only have one granny left, and I'm proud to post her here with me, I love her to bits:

MeandGran.jpg

Here's what I think of you and your nan, asshole:

colinnanskeletor.jpg

My grand dad passed away the start of this year on january 14th after trying to fight cancer, he was the last of my grandparents.

Sorry to hear that. I too don't have any grandparents since my 8 and I only knew my grandmother from my mothers side. Since I was so young I probably dont feel the same pain as you. :hmm:

Got 1 grandma left, she is a star, always looked after me, and she gives me money from the war pension her husband (grandad) got, as she doesnt need it. My grandad died in 94, he was POW in Japan and worked in the coal mines, his life was something speical, who he survived being a POW i will never know.

Other 2 grandparents died near each other, but they where always 2nd best to my other grandparents.

i'm lucky to have 3 out of 4. My grandad on my dads side died before i was born from a heart attack and was only in his 50's.

I love you too...

I get it. The reply was from your gran. Makes sense.

Old people scar me. Dont no wat id do if i havd to live that long and other people started dying. The story about falling down stairs was sad.

Billy Connely said what's the point of eating brown bread. sure you live longer...2 weeks, and you don't get it when your 35 and shagging like a stallion, you get it when your pissing your pants.

I have only one grandparent (grandmother) alive. I've never seen one of them because he died several years before I was born :/ Maybe I should visit the last one while she is still alive.

I have one grandma and two grandads left, grandma + Grandad on me mums side (Soon to be only grandma left....he's realy ill)

And the grandad on me dads side...i can only slightly remember my other grandma though....I really hope i get my genes from him...... hes Smoked 20 fags a day since he was 14, worked down the mines for about 20 year and is still good at 89 :)

Sincere condolences, I still have two grannies and one grandpa left but I'm only close to one granny. My other grandpa died three years ago of cancer, he was almost like a second father to me, still I never broke out in tears after his death because I knew he'd rather die than being alive and not able to live his life as he used to - he had metastases (some sort of cancer) and if he could be cured this meant that he probably could never walk again as he used to and walking was very important to him.

My grandparents are all gone.

When one of my grans died it was a couple of days before my birthday and I still got a present from her that she'd bought and wrapped. I think my mother cried ... a good birthday.

My dad's side died before i was born and my grandma on my mum's side died when i was 8 (on my birthday, nice timing.). My grandad is over 80 although i hardly know him/see him because he lives in Birmingham a place i don't like for many reasons. One being Meik lives there :p

I have 2 grandparents left my Grandad on my Dads side who is fit as fiddle despite being in his 70s I can also remember both Great Grandparents from his side think I was 8 and 10 when they died. And my Grandma on my Mums side who sadly has Parkinsons.

My Grandad on my mums side died just over 3 years ago it was very sudden and was a pretty big shock as I got on better with him then my parents really. He came home from work one day (yeah he was 78 and still worked full time) and sat down in the kitchen and promptly had a heart attack and died :sad: .

My grandma died pretty much exactly a year later with some kind of lung disease whose name escapes me.

My grandad is over 80 although i hardly know him/see him because he lives in Birmingham a place i don't like for many reasons. One being Meik lives there :p
PIRATE. ARRGH, WALK THE PLANK OF INTERNET PIRACY. DROP THE ANCHOR IN TORRENT BAY.

OT: Both my grandfathers are gone, and I think one of my nans is pretty close. The other one (the one I am close to and see upwards of 3 times a week) is in good health and is awesome. (She rode the Pepsi Max Big One in Blackpool with me when we went a few years back).

By the way, 3rdChildren is an asshole. I make a passing comment about how Colin's Nan looks like Skeletor and he makes a picture of it.

I have two Grandma's left, my final Grandad died of cancer a couple of months ago.

Never met my real Grandad's. I was named after one however. But the "step" Grandad I had was just like the real thing. T'was gutted when he died.

one grandad died 12 years before i was born, the other left my mums family when she was a baby so we dont really see him.

both my grans are alive, one with parkinsons disease, and one fit and well.