NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe Google Lively?

Just installed it. Shall check it out.

I actually play a game called Active Worlds - it's older than Second Life but in my opinion trumps it in every way. (Simplicity etc)

Just tried this, very good idea, shame my laptop graphics absolutely suck.

They really need to work on the Youtube embedding, as far as I could tell, there is no pause or play button, it just streams forever.

So taking advantage of that, any one entering my room will be blastic with the 'Nyan' tune from Macross Frontier.

XP/Vista only at the moment.

I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

(the kids being Bill Gates and crew...)

It's not working properly for me... :(

I have Vista to!

Did you make sure to actually download it before selecting a room? You need to download it and make sure your using IE/Firefox. However, I'm using Maxthon and Its still working.

Ooo this is cool!

I agree, I've been hooked all morning looking for cool furniture that may be hanging around. The big rooms which allow any one to change things will be rgeretting it when they next log in however. The guy with the chess room asks people to put the pieces back in place afterwards, however me and plenty of others just love stacking the pieces and standing on top (Seems glitches from Habbo Hotel prevail in others)

I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

(the kids being Bill Gates and crew...)

Haha, Google will do Mac support soon, surely. After all, how will they conquer the earth if its only by those with Microsoft operating systems?

Just installed. Took a visit to the N-Europe room. God that Youtube video is annoying, can that please be gotten rid of?

Just installed. Took a visit to the N-Europe room. God that Youtube video is annoying, can that please be gotten rid of?

I knew that loop of mine would annoy :D

Just a tip though, in certain rooms (This includes the N-europe room Dyson made) any one has the option of adding and removing furniture. To remove it, simply right click, options and return to inventory.

someone just make a rick roll room.

Already done, I've seen some rooms which people have set up large screens of rick rolls and various other annoying things.

I love annoying the guys playing chess, call me an asshole, but I think its hillarious to see people thinking that doing the fighting animations will convince others to stop.

This is pretty cool, (although it's a bit slow :hmm:) I've added to the room:

roomsn7.jpg

:heh:

This is pretty cool, (although it's a bit slow :hmm:) I've added to the room:

roomsn7.jpg

:heh:

Just had a look, that is an awesome contribution man. They should really do some options regarding multiple youtube video's though, you cant pause them :(

I see you got rid of my huge Youtube video though :heh: haha

They should really do some options regarding multiple youtube video's though, you cant pause them :(
Yeah that option would be good, there's clearly a lot of stuff that should be added to this. Could end up being great though.

I see you got rid of my huge Youtube video though :heh: haha
Yup. What the hell was that, it felt like I was being brain washed! :laughing:

By the way my user name on this thing is CaparazonRojo (RedShell in Spanish), I'll be damned if I'm gonna be RedShell2950400 :heh:

Did you make sure to actually download it before selecting a room? You need to download it and make sure your using IE/Firefox. However, I'm using Maxthon and Its still working.

Yes, I did download it and it didn't work. (still doesn't!) I'm using firefox. :)

It gets as far as joining but never gets any further....

also the icons to the right are missing on mine.