N-Europe

My Appeal

ReZourceman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt say Im depressed....I would say Im far from depressed, but work in general I find to be extremely depressing, and it does get me down.

Im trying to figure out if somehow a part time or non full time job would realistically fit into my life. Im not sure I can afford to not be full time now.

Gaaaahhh. ragggh.

Guest Jordan

Rez... you have to work. Thats how shit is, you don't get money without working pointless shitty jobs.

Work is bollocks.

Work is not fun.

You do work so you can live.

If you don't work, you'll have no money for things you actually enjoy in life.

I wouldnt say Im depressed....I would say Im far from depressed, but work in general I find to be extremely depressing, and it does get me down.

Im trying to figure out if somehow a part time or non full time job would realistically fit into my life. Im not sure I can afford to not be full time now.

Gaaaahhh. ragggh.

The problem is you may leave this job to another and find that one as equally as draining as the one you are in now.

Only select few get a job they truly wish to do and enjoy which sucks ass, maybe you need a holiday ^_^?

Rez... you have to work. Thats how shit is, you don't get money without working pointless shitty jobs.

Work is bollocks.

Work is not fun.

As cynical as that post is, its also very true. :heh:

Work is bollocks.

Work is not fun.

You could always reject materialism and live off the land enjoying everything that is free in life like the beauty of the world, friends and inner peace and thinking.

....or we could just grind out a living so we can experience the shadow of joy in such things as computer games and the material goods that give us our "fix" of happiness but ultimatley show us up for just how hollow and incomplete we are.