NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you *may* PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you *must* PM me a target, and you do not, I'll pick one randomly. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you target someone who kills you.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) These rules were originally written by Chairdriver. Kudos to the man!

11) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Send your PM regarding your power to Esequiel for night 1. Send your PM regarding your power to Maddog for night 2 and beyond.

13) Remember, have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participants 27 (14 is a majority)

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dan Dare

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse

MoogleViper

Mr Paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Rokhed00

Scubahood

Shino

Tellyn

The Fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 -

9am - The town waits eagerly for the appearance of the Mayor for the emergency meeting he has called.

7pm - Sick and tired of waiting the town march to the mayors house in a rage! They open the door to find a grotesque scene -

Esequiel is dead. He was the Mayor, and it looks like he was into dressing up as a adult baby.

Maddog is dead. He was the Mayors secret lover and part time nanny.

Disgusted with what they saw the town crept quitley off to bed. Looks like things are going to be interesting for the foreseeable future.

Night 1 begins now. Please send in your PM's asap to Esequiel.

..........That was......interesting....

Vote: Nobody

Good luck, everyone!

Night 1 begins now. Please send in your PM's asap to Esequiel.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah. That totally confused me. I thought Esequiel quoted his post to enphesise the "send in your PM's asap" part.

Well this makes sense, it's usually "OMG WHY IS EVERY1 VOTING 4 POOR NO LYNCH" in the first day anyway.

A young man sits alone. He reaches out with his mind and starts to focus on..... Splat. The Don was having none of it.

Tellyn is dead. He was Luke Skywalker a young man trying to learn the ways of the force. He was good.

The jails were empty. Sam Vimes strolled along to the nearest cell when i heard someone behind him. All the breath was taken from him with an invisible force.

VoLcOm is dead. He was Sam Vimes, leader of the Ankh Morpork city watch. He was good.

A man with red eyes sits in a dark room all by himself. Concentrating he looks through the eyes of another person. He sees..... Nothing! The vision is ripped from him before he could see and he finds himself stuck in a web of some sort. He doesn’t manage to get out until morning.

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders throws a small tracking device onto an unsuspecting elf. The teenager spends all night following the elf….. but the elf does nothing of interest.

Looking on from the shadows the boy sees a man approaching a tough looking woman from behind. In an instant he whispers “Protego”. The man and woman share a smile and each heads in a different direction.

A man in a blue suit is invited to a party. He drinks far too much and needs some time to sober up.

The crime is life, the sentence is death! A player has been tortured overnight. He wont be saying much for the next day!

2 Players are silenced and will not count towards the majoriy vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participants 25 (12 is a majority)

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dan Dare

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse

MoogleViper

Mr Paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Rokhed00

Scubahood

Shino

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, i recieved 13 PM's in 11 hours. You will be looking at 11 to 12 hours for the night period. If you dont send PMs its tough luck.

I'm going now and may or may not be back online tonight. So I might only be online tomorrow afternoon after school.

So yeah basically I'm posting to show that I'm not silenced.

Let's hope this makes for a more exciting game.

So yeah, anyone got any info?

hmm

interesting

Nothing to add...yet, wonder what happened to sam...

Nothing to add...yet, wonder what happened to sam...

From the sounds of it, he was killed by some neutral dude. With enemies, you know where they stand, but with neutrals—who knows? It sickens me.

Ayyye

the don killed luke, maybe luke targetted the don and the don targetted luke or luke targetted the don and this is how the don kills etc.

Meaning that if its the latter, then the person who killed sam could still be mafia.

guys i signed up for this ages ago but i don't actually wanna play now. Im out.

Train to Pskov now boarding.

Dan Dare steps out from the platform....... then slips and breaks his neck.

Dan Dare is dead. Who he was will never be known.