NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

What games should be remade?

SquareEnix put PE3 on mobile phone and DQ9 on DS Domstercool, it wont : surprise me if carry on remaking FF games for the DS.

Those are new games, and just look at the crazy outcry Parasite Eve 3 has created, which has now made rumours of there been another game.

Seriously, FF7 will not be on DS. They've already got the engine running on PS3 anyway.

Considering the majority of Final Fantasy 7's horrible fanbase are rabid Playstation fanboys I doubt the game would be 'remade' on the DS.

Since everyone owns a DS and it would require a lower budget, it's without doubt the best bet.

Panzer Dragoon Saga...

Anyone who's played it will understand and think of the many who haven't played it but would like to, anyway it was a great game of it's time and I'd be happy even with a re-release but a remake could be amazing. :smile:

I appreciate people who reminded me that Theme Hospita and Hogs of War existed. :smile: Theme Hospital totally needs a sequel.

Now, games that could see remakes:

-Pokémon Gold/Silver;

-Older Fire Emblem games (even if just for official english translation);

-Metroid II

-FF7 (just for graphical update :heh:)

There aren't many others I'd like to see, though. Older games are generally good as they are now.

-Older Fire Emblem games (even if just for official english translation);

I should Harri-Kirri myself for not putting that down. My dick would explode multiple times should this ever happen. The people I would let bone me just to get this done is a number I would rather not think of. Oh Fire Emblem, how I love you. lalalalala

Panzer Dragoon Saga...

Anyone who's played it will understand and think of the many who haven't played it but would like to, anyway it was a great game of it's time and I'd be happy even with a re-release but a remake could be amazing. :smile:

Screw Saga.

Panzer Dragoon Orta and the original Saturn game are where its at ;)

Since everyone owns a DS and it would require a lower budget, it's without doubt the best bet.

Most likely does not equate to "best."

Also; Shenmue remake plz. Dying to play this properly without having to track down an overpriced DC copy.

Most likely does not equate to "best."

Also; Shenmue remake plz. Dying to play this properly without having to track down an overpriced DC copy.

Put the two together, wii control scheme, and the lost two chapters (the boat and the village) and then we'll be talking. It was only two chapters wasn't it? Anyway it'll never happen

This, Goldeneye, any ResiEvil and Theme Hospital (yeah I liked it, so what). All Wii of course.
Don't get defensive, Theme Hospital was awesome.

That said, a remake would leave it the small and simplistic title that it was. It needs a sequel....

Put the two together, wii control scheme, and the lost two chapters (the boat and the village) and then we'll be talking. It was only two chapters wasn't it? Anyway it'll never happen

Well if it was on Wii it wouldn't be a remake so much as a port. I'm talking full next gen graphics, because the only thing I can see the Wiimote being used for is the darts minigame.

Well if it was on Wii it wouldn't be a remake so much as a port. I'm talking full next gen graphics, because the only thing I can see the Wiimote being used for is the darts minigame.

What would flashy graphics add to the gameplay? Wiimote in hand you'd be in the stores picking up everything, turning it around. QTEs would be better as well. Remember in the second where you'd walk across the beams? What if that became you twisting the mote to correct balance. And yeah it would be used for mini-games, but there were a lot of them so maybe it's not a bad thing. I honestly can't see what improvements a 360/ps3 version could have.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

A remake, or a worthy sequel for the PS3 would make my year.

Total Annihilation, without a shadow of a doubt, for DS.

Hell, I'd buy two copies, it would be that good.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I'd love to see Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3, Bash and a totally new Crash game that doesn't piss around with his appearance and original gameplay to be put onto one shiny BluRay.

I've been playing through them recently and they are still so fun. I'm borrowing Crash 1 which will certainly be a trip down memory lane.

Sign in to follow this