Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought he looked like some sort of troll/toad.

Rofl at Adams taking the position! That would be so funny.

I say get Alan Curbishly, he needs a big job in management, he's done well with the lesser teams, I want to know what he can do with money. Looks like him or Avram are going to Pompey though.

So Chelski have one bad month and Scolari gets the sack. Interesting.

I'm hearing reports that he lost the dressing room. Be interesting to see who comes in.

I hope if asked O'Neil tells them to fuck off.

As for pompey it wouldnt suprise me if grant went there, wasn't he part of the set up there a few years back?

Adams I expected, Scolari I did not.

It was silly of either of them to sack them. Especially Chelsea. They've got some important fixtures coming up and this will have unsettled the players. If it all goes tits-up for them in these upcoming must-win matches then they'll only have themselves to blame.

Bring back Mourinho :(

Yes and no. Mourinho's style of football is painfully boring. Although if he did come back it would be quite funny. I miss his arrogance and general fashion sense.

I think it would be stupid if Grant came back because he never really had the dressing room and there is a reason why he was fired. He did seem to be a solid manager though.

I'm all for Hiddink but I who knows. The team needs major change. It's a mash up of too many old manager's choices.

Mourinho won't come back. The bloke was a quality manager, and was horribly mistreated by an owner who sees the club as his play thing.

Unfortunately I can't ever see Chelsea settling on a manager under the rule they are now. When money and ego collides it only goes one way.

Mourinho won't come back. The bloke was a quality manager, and was horribly mistreated by an owner who sees the club as his play thing.

Unfortunately I can't ever see Chelsea settling on a manager under the rule they are now. When money and ego collides it only goes one way.

Yeah, my prediction about Mancini goes on to him getting sacked 8 months later.

Yeah, my prediction about Mancini goes on to him getting sacked 8 months later.

It truly is shocking. Albeit Scolari wasn't doing a great job, but the amount of quality managers Chelsea have gone through under Abramovich.

I feel sorry for who ever even goes for the job, I hope Zola doesn't leave West Ham. He's doing a sound job, and whilst he would probably want the job I feel it could be too early and ruin him.

I wouldn't feel sorry for any of them. Yes they don't stay in for long but the salary for taking on the job for just a week is worth taking up the post.

Although in this case Scholari does seem very passionate about the game.

I'd much rather have an english manager or a manager that spoke perfect english over someone like Luiz though because you probably wouldn't understand their instructions but you they can't really find out a lot about you or get to know you as a person, which can really help.

I'd much rather have an english manager or a manager that spoke perfect english over someone like Luiz though because you probably wouldn't understand their instructions but you they can't really find out a lot about you or get to know you as a person, which can really help.

That for your four english players?..

Come again? ::shrug:

I assumed you were a Chelsea fan the way you were talking. If I'm wrong, my apologies. If I was right, my point was Chelsea are a multicultural club now, not as many English players in the first team, I counted four. Lampard, Terry and bot Cole's.

Yeah I'm MU myself but realised just afterwards what you meant.

Just saying, I've played football for pretty much all my life but I don't think I'd really get the drive to play hard if the manager couldn't communicate with me that well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!