Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

Went to see Chelsea play, I'm sorry to say Dyson but we didn't 'dominate'. We had major possesion but didn't really do much with it! We should have ended the game sooooo many times but alas we don't have the finishing ability at the moment it seems.

Can't believe they scored in the 90th minute! Last game they scored in the 89th!

Fun time had anyway :)

I stand corrected, then! Sky Sports News only went to Stamford Bridge once in the second half and that was right at the end of the match so that's all I got unfortunately.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half-time at Priestfield. Villa leading 1-0 against Gillingham. Been a good match. We're going for it, but so are Gillingham.

Edit: Cunt.

Oh, christ! Thank fuck we won. Gillingham gave us one hell of a match. I have a some respect for the Gills now. *wipes brow.*

That was an awesome match. Gillingham looked right up for it! Shame about that penalty decision, kinda tainted the end of the match for me, as I don't reckon it should have been a penalty personally. But nevermind! Was an entertaining game to watch, grats Villa.

I hear it was a bit of a dodgy penalty. I was in the pub at the time, but I wasn't watching the screens.

Hoping to go up to Cardiff for our match. I put in a holiday at work for that weekend a while back, so I should be free. Hopefully I can get myself a ticket and go up with the Travel Club coaches. Train and travelodge in Cardiff is a do-able option too I suppose.

Plymouth fans yesterday were quality, they brought the most away fans I've ever seen at the stadium. Usually a team gets 2 or 3 blocks in the south corner. Plymouth had 5 or 6 in the lower, and several in the upper tier. Away fans in the upper tier on it's own is pretty much an unknown, in fact Arsenal have openly stated before that away fans couldn't be situated up there, so I don't know what changed.

At the final whistle a large amount of gooners stayed to applaud Plymouth's support and their players, who were a credit to football. It's odd but it was one of those moments your glad to see, just to know that football hasn't completely gone down the shitter.

I'd be worried if he was from Man Utd or Chelsea.

But Arsenal? I'm laughing a bit, tbh. :wink:

Cheeky git. :heh:

Hopefully he can do us a favour, need you boys to slip up somewhere. Though we've got bloody Bolton at the weekend, they typically piss on our parade.

Can't believe we were on the second page!

Great result for Derby tonight, I thought Burnley would be the ones with the shock result.

That's because you underestimate the mighty yids. Was at the game yesterday! Great result in the end but half time was not fun..... The cup will gather dust it'll be in our trophy cabinet that long.

Can you remember Ramar....? Can you remember when you used to win things.....? ;)

That's because you underestimate the mighty yids. Was at the game yesterday! Great result in the end but half time was not fun..... The cup will gather dust it'll be in our trophy cabinet that long.

Can you remember Ramar....? Can you remember when you used to win things.....? ;)

Sure as hell can't remember the last time you won the league. :heh:

Can I ask, were you booing at half time?

Well played Dazzbee; reel him in. ;)

Was delighted with the Scum United result!

Notice how none of them have posted here :heh:

I was drunk so didn't post yesterday.

But, easily our worst performance of the season. So many crap individual performances, and Derby were just all over us.

Still, two legs, so let's hope we'll batter them at Old Trafford.

Sure as hell can't remember the last time you won the league. :heh:

Can I ask, were you booing at half time?

:( We won the Kappa Cup a few years ago which had a league format....does that count?

Did I boo? Never. I'm a "supporter" ;) I wanted too though :)

PS Come on Derby!!! My girlfriend lives in Derby and all her family support them! Would LOVE to annihilate them in the final!

Witnesses at the scene of the Ronaldo crash say he was only lightly tapped by a car from behind, when all of a sudden the car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for 2 minutes, then all four wheels fell off and then caught fire.

Looking forward to Chelsea v Man United at weekend, should be interesting :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!